Discover the secrets of Victoria’s charm on this eclectic sojourn. In cosmopolitan Melbourne, explore lanes and discover edgy cafés, while in quaint Daylesford uncover antique shops and unique cottage industries. Experience a Welcome to Country ceremony with indigenous people in the spectacular Grampians, and take one of Australia’s iconic road trips on the Great Ocean Road, while staying in boutique accommodations and indulging your taste buds with gourmet cuisine on the way.
What You'll Get
• The eclectic village of Daylesford, with antique shops, bazaars & cottage industries
• The iconic Melbourne Cricket GroundExplore
• Melbourne’s vibrant walkways & arcades
• Green Olive farm in the Mornington PeninsulaLearn/Do
• Visit Creswick Woollen Mills, the last coloured woollen spinning mill in Australia
• Call in at the high-tech Museum of Australian Democracy in Ballarat
• Take a private walk with the Royal Mail Hotel's head chef through his kitchen garden
• Experience a Welcome to Country ceremony with indigenous people in the Grampians
• Browse Torquay’s Australian Surfing MuseumRelax
• Indulge in a relaxing mineral bath at the historic Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa
• The Great Ocean Road & Twelve Apostles
• Stay in top class accommodationTaste
• Indulge at a highlight dinner at The Royal Mail Hotel's world renown restaurant
• Enjoy a magical dining experience aboard the famous Colonial Tramcar Restaurant
• Enjoy a Highlight Dinner & Stage Show at Flagstaff Hill
• Enjoy a Be My Guest lunch & wine tasting at the award-winning Jack Rabbit Winery
• Morning tea at Lavandula Swiss Italian FarmPlease refer to 'Itinerary' section for a full day by day description.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Arrival flights into Melbourne must arrive prior to 2pm on Day 1
- Departure flights from Melbourne must depart after 5pm (domestic flights) or 7pm (international flights) on Day 7
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand-picked accommodation
- Travel in luxury coach with a small group of up to 20 like-minded travellers
- Expert Travel Director and/or Driver Guide
- Airport transfers (please refer to Additional Info for time restrictions on arrival and departure flights)
- 6 x breakfasts, 2 x lunches, 5 x dinners with wine
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Melbourne Hotel: Sofitel Melbourne On Collins
At the end of your 7-day tour, you will be returned to Melbourne airport.
Please ensure your flight departs after 5pm (domestic flights) or 7pm (international flights) on day 7, otherwise you will not make it to the airport on time.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AAT Kings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.