Enjoy this comprehensive day tour of Canberra, Australian's capital city. Travel south by coach from Sydney through the Goulburn region, one of Australia's premier sheep and wool growing areas, and on to Canberra. Take in the highlights of this city including the Australian War Memorial, the National Museum of Australia and Australia's Parliament House.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Ainslie Lookout, Mount Ainslie Drive, Canberra 2602 Australia
Before entering the city, travel to the summit of Mt. Ainslie for a terrific view of Canberra and surrounds. A great photo opportunity!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Australian War Memorial, Treloar Crescent Campbell, Canberra 2612 Australia
Visit the Australian War Memorial, where you’ll be greeted by a local guide to start your tour
• Learn about the history of the ANZACs as you travel along the boulevard dedicated to the participants of two world wars
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: National Museum of Australia, Lawson Crescent Acton Peninsula, Canberra 2601 Australia
Enjoy a tour of the National Museum of Australia – it focuses on Indigenous histories and cultures, European settlement and our interaction with the environment
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Australian Parliament House, The Parliamentary Triangle, Canberra 2600 Australia
Take a guided tour of Australia’s Parliament House – you may even get to witness the Houses of Parliament in session
• You’ll visit some of its 4,700 rooms and learn more of its architecture, history, artwork and the Australian parliamentary democratic process
• See ’The Lodge’, the Prime Minister’s official residence
• Travel along the pretty tree-lined streets and see diplomatic homes and embassies of many foreign ambassadors
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: National Library of Australia, Parkes Place, Canberra ACT 2600 Australia
Drive by the largest reference library in Australia.
Pass By: High Court of Australia, Parkes Place, Canberra 2600 Australia
Drive by the High Court of Australia (The supreme court in Australian court hierarchy).
Pass By: Lake Burley Griffin, Canberra Australia
Drive past Canberra’s centrepiece, Lake Burley Griffin, named after the American architect who won a competition to design Australia's Federal Capital, Walter Burley Griffin
Pass By: National Carillon, Kings Park Aspen Island, Canberra 2600 Australia
See the Carillon Bell Tower on the edge of the lake, a gift from the British Government to mark Canberra's 50 years as the nation’s capital
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Experienced local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected Sydney hotels only)
- Guided tour of Parliament House
- Guided tour of Australian War Memorial
- Visit National Museum of Australia
- Entry/Admission - Australian War Memorial
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Australia
- Entry/Admission - Australian Parliament House
- Food and drinks
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AAT Kings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.