This small group tour offers an interactive experience with the oldest Culture on earth with an Aboriginal guide and interpreter. Learn how they connected with the land and lived in this extraordinary environment, as they share traditional stories passed down from elders and interpret rock art. Create your own story learning the art of dot painting with your guide.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Red Centre, Northern Territory
After you’re collected from your accommodation in an air-conditioned vehicle, you’ll take a drive into the depths of Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park. When you arrive, meet your Aboriginal Guide and interpreter from the local Mutitjulu community.
Get up close to Uluru with your Anangu guide who will tell you stories of this unique landscape and explain the connection between the art, the culture and the land. Next head to the Uluru Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre where you will enjoy a hands-on painting session. Learn about the symbols and painting styles used to create beautiful traditional works of art depicting the Tjukurpa stories. Bring a personal connection to the experience and paint using the knowledge you've gained during the morning. Take your painting home as a memento of your experience.
Finally, return to your hotel where your tour concludes.
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays/wipes are available for guest distribution.
- Experienced Aboriginal guide and interpreter
- Mala walk
- Dot painting workshop
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
Traveler pickup is offered
4 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AAT Kings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.