See Sydney's most famous icons in just one morning! Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge, for views of the world renowned Sydney Opera House at various vantage points, before strolling along Manly Beach and other picturesque surf spots on the Northern Beaches, to watch the waves from the Pacific Ocean roll in. Complete your morning with an optional lunch cruise on Sydney Harbour.
Note: This tour changes itinerary as 1 April 2020.
Discover the best that Sydney has to offer with a half day morning tour. Visit the iconic Sydney Opera House on a guided behind the scenes walking tour with rare vantage points that are off limits to the general public. Stop at Mrs Macquarie’s Chair for magnificent views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Continue on through the Eastern suburbs as you make your way to the world famous Bondi Beach. Stop here for a mid morning break and soak up the sun or take a walk along the beach. You may also upgrade to include a Sydney Harbour luncheon cruise.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge, one of Sydney's most renown landmarks.
Stop At: Milsons Point, Broughton Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2004 Australia
First we'll stop at Milsons Point for spectacular views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: North Head, Scenic Drive, Manly, New South Wales Australia
Stop at North Head lookout for uninterrupted Pacific Ocean views and a panorama of the harbour and city skyline.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Manly Beach, Sydney, New South Wales 2095 Australia
Upon arrival in Manly take a walk along the Corso, which separates the harbour from the ocean and see the beautiful beach that has contributed to Manly’s reputation as a popular waterfront suburb.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (if booking the lunch cruise)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- Most travelers can participate
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- 2 Course Lunch on board a Sydney Harbour Cruise (if option selected)
- Professional local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup from selected Sydney hotels. Pick up locations appear in a drop down box at time of booking
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
- Mandarin audio devices available. Must be requested at time of booking- not guaranteed
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list during the booking process. Your hotel pick-up time will be displayed on your voucher. If you wish to change your pick-up location from the one selected, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the drop down list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
3 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AAT Kings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.