Discover absolute natural beauty in ancient rainforests, atop awe-inspiring mountains, on secluded coral beaches or beneath refreshing waterfalls on this private, half day, guided bushwalking tour.
Absolute Airlie's private tours allow you to create your very own bespoke tour by choosing from a range of walks and places of natural beauty.
Choose your companions, set the itinerary and departure time, and go at your own pace. With trails ranging in difficulty and length, we welcome everyone from families to retirees, from couples to groups of friends, there is something for everyone!
We offer personalised service and a guide to take you off the beaten track and share with you the areas best kept secrets - you’ll experience the Whitsundays like never before.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Conway National Park, Airlie Beach-Shute Harbour Road Whitsunday Area, Airlie Beach, Queensland Australia
Your day will start with pick-up from your accommodation and transfer to the start of your chosen walking trail* in air-conditioned comfort. With the help of a local guide to show you the way, you’ll have time to enjoy the fresh air, sounds of the tropical rainforest and stunning scenery. Your personal guide will introduce you to some of the unique wildlife and plants that call the Whitsundays home and you’ll learn about the area’s rich culture and history. Be treated to a fresh, locally sourced, picnic lunch hamper for a well-earned lunch and finish the tour with a glass of sparkling at a scenic lookout before your return transfer back to either your accommodation, or your choice of restaurant or spa.
*An average-to-good level of fitness is required for all walks. Please note the hot and humid conditions which are common in Tropical Queensland when considering if this tour is for you. If unsure, please give us a call to chat - we are more than happy to help ensure you have a safe and enjoyable time in the outdoors!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cedar Creek Falls, Conway Road, Proserpine, Queensland 4800 Australia
Choose to add a visit to Cedar Creek Falls to you bespoke private tour. Here you can relax, enjoy our locally sourced and prepared lunches and a cool drink, take a swim or get some great photos!
PLEASE NOTE: As The Whitsundays have a tropical climate, during the dry season (approx May-Nov) there may be no water falling from the falls. There is however a freshwater swimming hole at the base of the falls year-round and the chance to spot some friendly turtles in the dry season.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Absolute Airlie are an awarded COVID19 CLEAN Practicing Business. We encourage guests to download the COVID Safe app.
- Lunch - Fresh, healthy and locally sourced and prepared
- Bottled water - Included for all guests on a private charter tour
- Snacks - Morning or afternoon tea is included as a mid-walk break
- Alcoholic Beverages - A wine, beer or soft drink is included with our private tours. Choose to enjoy this at the waterfall or at a scenic lookout included as a bonus stop!
- Towels and swimming booties included when required
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Conway National Park
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Absolute Airlie in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.