Discovering the Great Ocean Road by land and by air is the ultimate way to experience one of the world’s most incredible coastlines.
Spot mobs of kangaroos basking in the morning sun before arriving at Split-Point Lighthouse for a morning tea with panoramic views.
Travel past carved cliffs, windswept beaches to the seaside hamlet of Kennet River, where you can see colourful native parrots and observe koalas.
Enjoy lunch of fresh seafood and regional produce in the popular coastal village of Apollo Bay.
The highlight of the day – the rugged splendour of the Twelve Apostles. Stroll the cliff-edge boardwalk for the perfect vantage point.
Venture on to Loch Ard Gorge – one of the most dramatically beautiful beaches in Australia.
Board a private helicopter for a scenic 75-minute flight that follows the dramatic coastline from above, before a breathtaking landing on the Yarra River in the very heart of Melbourne.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bells Beach, 86 km (53 mi) SW of Melbourne; 25 km (16 mi) S of Geelong; 5 km (3 mi) SW of Torquay, Torquay, Victoria 3228 Australia
Your journey begins at Bells Beach - Australia’s celebrated surfing mecca and home to the world’s oldest and most prestigious surfing event, The Rip Curl Pro.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Split Point Lighthouse, Federal St, Aireys Inlet, Victoria Australia
Spot mobs of lazy kangaroos basking in the morning sun and pass through seaside towns before arriving at Split-Point Lighthouse for a morning tea with panoramic views on the cliff-top.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway, Great Ocean Rd 689/721 Great Ocean Rd, Lorne, Victoria Australia
Break for a photo at the Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kennet River Koala Walk, Grey River Road, Kennett River, Victoria 3234 Australia
Get up close to colourful native parrots and observe wild koalas dozing in gum trees.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Apollo Bay Information Centre, 100 Great Ocean Rd, Apollo Bay VIC 3233, Australia
Explore the coastal town of Apollo Bay and enjoy lunch overlooking the ocean.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
Venture on to Loch Ard Gorge – one of the most dramatically beautiful beaches in Australia – and discover tales of tragedy and heroism at the site where the Victorian-era clipper famously sunk in 1878.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
The dramatic coastline of the Shipwreck Coast brings you to the highlight of the day – the rugged splendour of the Twelve Apostles. Stroll the cliff-edge boardwalk for the perfect vantage point to see these magnificent limestone stacks rise majestically from the Southern Ocean.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Microflite - Melbourne Heliport, 2A Spencer St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
After an invigorating day touring the Great Ocean Road from the land, board a private helicopter for a scenic 75-minute flight that follows the dramatic coastline from above, before a breathtaking landing on the Yarra River in the very heart of Melbourne.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Luxurious Mercedes Benz or Audi touring vehicles (Wi-Fi and power recharge enabled)
- Private 75-minute helicopter flight (Twelve Apostles - Melbourne)
- Gourmet lunch with beverages (Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic beverages)
- Professional local driver guide
- Transfer (Melbourne helipad to Hotel)
- National Park fees
- Bottled Water & Travel Snacks
- Entry/Admission - Split Point Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Apollo Bay Information Centre
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ard Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- Entry/Admission - Microflite - Melbourne Heliport
- Entry/Admission - Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from any Melbourne hotel or address
- Station Pier, Port Melbourne
9 to 10 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Acacia Luxury Private Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.