Transport to and from Halls Gap
About This Deal
The main feature of being in Halls Gap is that it is in walking distance of many of the major walking trails including The Pinnacles (via Venus Baths, Grand Canyon, etc), Boronia Peak, Chatauqua Peak, Lake Bellfield and other shorter scenic walks.
Alternatively, chill out in Halls Gap which is a bush setting in the heart of the mountains and offers all the ambience you can soak up including an abundance of Australian wildlife such as kangaroos, emus, koalas, assorted birdlife and more.
There are an assortment of other activies in the area apart from hiking trails as follows:
Swimming (Halls Gap Pool)
Combined with all the above you have a nice array of cafes and restaurants including Halls Gap Tavern where you will be staying which features classic pub meals and live music on occasion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
As per pick up
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Active Tours Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.