Tantalize your taste buds on a small-group Hunter Valley wine- and cheese-tasting tour from Sydney. On this guided wine-tasting tour, taste up to 20 different wine varieties, sample cheese from a local cheese shop, and meet local wine lovers to discuss what makes the region and it's wines so unique.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge as you leave the city behind and head north to Australia's oldest wine making region.
Stop At: Hunter Valley, New South Wales Australia
Enjoy a selection of wines from local Hunter Valley cellar doors. We typically visit three wineries, giving us the time and space to enjoy each glass without being rushed.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Ku-Ring-Gai Chase Road, Sydney, New South Wales 2004 Australia
Enjoy the scenery as we travel through the Ku-Ring-Gai Chase
Pass By: Hawkesbury River, Point Rd, Mooney Mooney, New South Wales 2083 Australia
Cross over the Hawkesbery River and the Mooney Mooney Bridge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick-ups are from designated meeting points. Some additional central hotel pick-up may be possible by request
- Small-group tour with a maximum 20 participants
- Must be 18 years or older to taste wines
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Registered COVID Safe Business and recognised as COVID Ready with Australian Tourism Export Council.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Wine tasting
- Cheese tasting
- Cafe lunch with hot and cold options
- Pickup and drop off from designated meeting points or contact the operator to request a hotel pick up (many central hotels)
- Entry/Admission - Hunter Valley
- not applicable
Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait outside your selected pickup location 10 minutes before the time listed below. Do not go to a different location unless you have contacted us directly and received confirmation of a different pickup location and time. Please contact us directly if you have any questions.
7:00am - Holiday Inn Potts Point - 203 Victoria St
7:15am - Mercure Central 818-820 George St, Little Regent St Entrance
7:20am - Rydges World Square, 389 Pitt St
7:30am - Novotel Darling Harbour, 100 Murray St
7:35am - Grace Hotel, 77 York St
7:40am - Sir Stamford Hotel 93 Macquarie St
7:50am - Amora Jamison 11 Jamison St
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Activity Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.