Food lovers are invited to tour South Australia’s culinary icon established in 1869, the Adelaide Central Market. This small group tour is serious fun for those with a passion for great food and the people who grow and supply fresh food to our tables.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adelaide Central Market, 44 - 60 Gouger St, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
Small group fully guided tour
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian, Gluten-Free options available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID clean practicing business accreditation TICSA
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Adelaide Central Market, 44-60 Gouger St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Food Tours Australia - Adelaide Central Market Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.