This tour celebrates and discovers the famous 150-year-old fresh produce market. Led by a local, become immersed and taste your way through the multicultural and culinary South Australian history.
About This Deal
Small group fully guided tour - enjoy delicious tastings of the beautiful produce available in the Central Market. Hear the history, meet the stallholders and hear their stories
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID clean practicing business accreditation TICSA
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Delicious tastings and coffee
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Adelaide Central Market, 44-60 Gouger St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Food Tours Australia - Adelaide Central Market Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.