TOUR THE ADELAIDE HILLS, HOME OF BREATHTAKING SCENERY AND ABUNDANCE OF PREMIUM, LOCALLY CRAFTED FOOD, WINE, CIDERS AND GIN.
VISIT HISTORIC GERMAN VILLAGE OF HAHNDORF.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Lofty Summit Road, Crafers, South Australia 5152 Australia
Views over the city of Adelaide
Local wildlife including Kangaroos, Koala and birds
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Mount Lofty Botanic Gardens Upper Carpark, Mawson Dr, Crafers SA 5152, Australia
View over the Adelaide Hills region and historic Mt Lofty House
Stop At: Red Cacao, Unit 3/41 Mount Barker Rd, Stirling SA 5152, Australia
Coffee at Red Cacao Chocolatier
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bridgewater Mill, Mount Barker Road, Bridgewater, South Australia, Bridgewater, South Australia 5155 Australia
View the Historic Water Wheel at the Bridgewater Mill
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Beerenberg Farm, Mount Barker Road, Hahndorf, South Australia 5245 Australia
Sample the produce from this 6th Generation Farm
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Nepenthe Wines, 93 Jones Road, Balhannah, South Australia 5242 Australia
Adelaide Hills wine region tasting flight
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hahndorf, Hahndorf, Adelaide Hills, Greater Adelaide, South Australia
Historic German Village Hahndorf - 2 hours at your leisure
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hahndorf Hill Winery, 38 Pain Rd, Hahndorf, South Australia 5245 Australia
Enjoy a ChocoVino experience in the cellar door or a wine flight experience
At Hahndorf Hill we are on a journey to introduce into Australia the wonderful, food-friendly grape varieties of Austria. We specialise in delicious Austrian-varietal wines and other cool-climate classics in the beautiful Adelaide Hills wine region.
Our boutique vineyard is located at the edge of the historic, German-heritage village of Hahndorf. Here we are growing and pioneering the Austrian grape varieties of Blaufrankisch, Gruner Veltliner, Zweigelt and St Laurent - all varieties that have an incredible affinity with a broad range of cuisines and food types.
We also produce the cool-climate classics for which the Adelaide Hills wine region is renowned - Pinot Grigio, Shiraz and fresh, dry Rosé.
Our most important asset - that allows us to produce wines of quality and distinction - is our diverse range of extraordinary soils at our Hahndorf Hill vineyard.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Grünthal Brew, 827 Mount Barker Rd, Verdun SA 5245, Australia
Grünthal Brew HQ is the ultimate tourism destination for craft beer, gin, cheese, wine and good times.Grünthal is home to Grünthal Beer, Grünthal Gin, Udder Delights Cheese and Hesketh Wine, and houses a casual, family-friendly eatery serving modern Australian food and delicious pizza that pairs well with beer and wine; a dedicated conservatory for private function use and tourism experiences, including cheesemaking classes; and a landscaped backyard overlooking the Onkaparinga River, where children can roam while adults soak up the sun in a relaxed and casual setting.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Collection of guest names and phone number or email, your Home City/State/Country. Basic health questions asked and if unwell or show any symptoms will not be permitted to travel. Tours are Private/Small Group (Max 7 PAX). Recommend guests download the COVID-19 Safe App to their mobile device.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Free Coffee of Tea at Red Cacao
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine Tasting Fees are applicable at some cellar doors
- Lunch - Lunch and drinks at own expence
- Entry Fees for Other Experiences
- Entry/Admission - Red Cacao
- Entry/Admission - Hahndorf Hill Winery
- Entry/Admission - Grünthal Brew
Traveler pickup is offered
Adabco Boutique Hotel
Adelaide Central YHA
Adelaide Hills Visitor Information Centre
Adelaide Riviera Hotel
Adelaide Royal Coach Motor Inn
Adina Treasury Hotel
BreakFree Directors Studios Adelaide
Big 4 West Beach Holiday Park
Hahndorf Resort and Accommodation
Glenelg Visitor Information Centre
La Loft Apartments
Mantra on Hindmarsh
Mantra on Frome
Majestic Rooftop Garden Hotel
McLaren Vale Visitor Information Centre
Majestic Minima Hotel
Victor Harbor Visitor Information Centre
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- Port Adelaide Passenger Terminal, 16 Oliver Rogers Rd, North Haven SA 5018, Australia
6 to 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ambler Touring Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.