Get up close in complete safety to see these spectacular reptiles in their natural habitat on the Adelaide River during a 1 hour tour on the Pathfinder vessels.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Original Adelaide River Queen Jumping Crocodile Cruises, Adelaide River Bridge, 3220A Arnhem Hwy, Wak Wak NT 0822, Australia
1 Hours Jumping Crocodile Cruise
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Return transfer from Darwin City
- Crocodile Cruise Boarding Pass
- Entry/Admission - The Original Adelaide River Queen Jumping Crocodile Cruises
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Adelaide River Transfers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.