Explore all there is to offer on Moreton Island with this choose-your-own-adventure tour of paradise. Travel to Moreton Island by a luxury ferry. Enjoy a day on Tangalooma Island Resort spending the day with the tour option of your choice! All tours includes round-trip ferry transfers. Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adventure Moreton Island, Tangalooma Island Resort, Brisbane, Queensland 4025 Australia
Required check in time at the wharf is at 6am. Ferry departs at 7am from Brisbane's 220 Holt Street wharf on a luxury ferry and cruise toward the pristine beaches of Moreton Island. Here you have a full day of fun in the sun. Mix your time with a variety of options depending on the tour you choose, then sit back and relax as you cruise until approximately 5:15 pm or 8:15 pm to Brisbane's Holt Street Wharf.
Book any of these tour packages:
• AMI Day Pass (7am - 4pm)
• Clear Kayak Tour (7am - 4pm)
• Wrecks Adventure Tour (7am - 4pm)
• Scuba Dive Tour (7am - 4pm)
All tours includes round-trip ferry transfers. Launches are subject to change.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
Explore all that Moreton Island has to offer!
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Tangalooma Wrecks, Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
Enjoy a day on Tangalooma Island Resort spending the day with the tour option of your choice with time to explore the famous Tangalooma Wrecks!
Duration: 12 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age for activities may vary (e.g snorkeling 6 years, stand-up paddle board 8 years)
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum 48 hours required to book for Scuba Dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- No rescheduling/cancellation within 48 hours
- Refunds are not permitted
- Launches are subject to change. It is advisable to put contact details when booking for confirmation purposes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please be at the wharf 40 minutes prior to departure for check in.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- National Park fees
- Roundtrip Ferry Transfers
- Activities/tours included in the tour package selected
- Use of resort facility such as use of 2 swimming pools, showers, toilets, etc.
- Land activities such as volleyball, tennis, basketball etc.
- Entry/Admission - Adventure Moreton Island
- Entry/Admission - Moreton Island
- Entry/Admission - Tangalooma Wrecks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
220 Holt St, Pinkenba QLD 4008, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Adventure Moreton Island in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.