Choose this morning or afternoon half-day Sydney sightseeing tour and explore Sydney highlights including incredible views of Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, stroll along Bondi Beach.
We start in the Sydney Old Town and CBD heading east along the shores of Sydney Harbour. Journeying through some of the most exclusive harbourside suburbs of the Eastern Suburbs region we take a break at Watsons Bay and The Gap at the entrance of Sydney Harbour – one of the most captivating Panoramic Views in Sydney. Then it’s on to Bondi Beach via where guests can enjoy a stroll along the beach front promenade, enjoy a tea or coffee (at own expense) and see bronzed Aussie lifesavers. Returning to the city via Bondi Junction, Centennial Park, Paddington and China-Town we pause at Darling Harbour. Then driving directly underneath the Sydney Harbour Bridge, we finish the tour back in the old town of The Rocks near Circular Quay.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Rocks, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Travel through The Rocks
Stop At: Mrs Macquarie's Chair, 1D Mrs Macquaries Rd The Rocks Visitors Centre, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Learn about Mrs Macquarie and enjoy views of Sydney Harbour
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Bondi Beach, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Sydney, New South Wales 2026 Australia
Time to stroll the beach promenade, people watch and have a beverage
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Views of Darling Harbour
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Morning tour returns to either Darling Harbour or Circular Quay between approximately 11:30am and 12pm.
Afternoon tour returns to Darling Harbour or Circular Quay between approximately 4:30pm and 5pm.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AEA Luxury Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.