Leave busy Sydney behind for wilderness and wine on a 3-day tour to the Blue Mountains National Park and Hunter Valley wine region. Admire the beauty of the Jamison Valley, the Three Sisters, Katoomba, Govetts Leap and Wollemi National Park. Then head to the Hunter Valley for wine tastings, delicious winery meals, optional activities and free time to explore. With numbers limited to 17 people and deluxe overnight accommodations, you can see a lot and relax on this small-group tour.
About This Deal
Day 1: Sydney - Blue Mountains
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Short walks and stunning lookouts
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Calmsley Hill City Farm, 31 Darling Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2004 Australia
Australian animal encounters and morning tea
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: AEA Luxury Tours, Unit 3 158 South Creek Road, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Duration: 9 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Carrington or Lilianfels
Day 2: Blue Mountains - Hunter Valley
Stop At: Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath, New South Wales 2785 Australia
Short stop to see Govetts Leap
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden, Bells Line of Road, Mount Tomah, New South Wales 2758 Australia
Short stroll around the garden
Duration: 20 minutes
Accommodation included: Chateau Elan or Hunter Resort
Day 3: Hunter Valley - Sydney
Stop At: Leogate Estate Wines, 1693 Broke Rd, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Tasting, tour and lunch
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 carry-on bag due to space restrictions on the vehicle. The reminder of luggage can be stored at Sydney hotels prior to tour departure
- Please note that a different guide may be used for each new day of touring
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- 2 nights accommodation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Calmsley Hill City Farm
- Entry/Admission - AEA Luxury Tours
- Entry/Admission - Govetts Leap
- Entry/Admission - Leogate Estate Wines
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Sydney city hotels
Returns to original departure point at approximately 5 – 5.30pm.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AEA Luxury Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.