The Blue Mountains National Park is one of seven national parks that make up the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area. This wonderland of sandstone outcrops, deep ravines and hazy blue eucalypt forests boasts luxury retreats and stunning views. Leave the hustle and bustle of the city and explore the Blue Mountains off the beaten track, visit remote lookout locations and discuss the history, flora and fauna of this magnificent region.
What You'll Get
Day 1: Travel from Sydney to Blue Mountains
Stop At: Blue Mountains National Park Glenbrook, Bruce Road, Glenbrook, New South Wales 2773 Australia
Enjoy short walks and lookout visits with beautiful vistas
Duration: 1 day
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Lilianfels Blue Mountains Resort & Spa
Day 2: Return from Blue Mountains to Sydney
Stop At: Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath, New South Wales 2785 Australia
Visit Australia's Grand Canyon
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden, Bells Line of Road, Mount Tomah, New South Wales 2758 Australia
Stroll through the gardens and enjoy stunning vistas
Duration: 30 minutes
• Lunch: Lunch at the Boilerhouse at Hydro Majestic Resort
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to space restrictions on the vehicle only a small overnight bag can be taken. It may be possible to store luggage at your Sydney hotel.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Morning tea at Calmsley Hill City Farm
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- National Park fees
- Overnight accommodation at Blue Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountains National Park Glenbrook
- Entry/Admission - Govetts Leap
- Scenic World rides
Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait outside your hotel or agreed meeting point
Tour returns to original departure point approximately 5:00pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AEA Luxury Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.