The ultimate flight around the Brisbane CBD, beginning from Archerfield. Take off and head straight toward Fortitude Valley, you’ll fly over great sites such as the University of Queensland (UQ) and South Bank before taking a turn to the west. Hovering over the ‘Brown Snake’ Brisbane River, you’ll encounter prestigious Brisbane suburbs such as Milton, Auchenflower and Paddington as you get a great view of Suncorp Stadium. Along this part of the flight, you’ll experience some of Brisbane’s treasures such as the Brisbane Wheel, QUT, Kangaroo Point and the Roma Street Parklands.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt. Coot-tha, Mt. Coot-tha Road Toowong, Brisbane, Queensland 4066 Australia
The Biggest Gardens in the southern hemisphere
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
10 to 15 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AirShare in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.