Fly from the Archerfield airport towards the city on this shared flight overlooking the University of Queensland, St Lucia campus. Follow the Brisbane River around to Suncorp Stadium and circle around the spectacular towering skyline of the CBD. Get a birds eye view of the Story Bridge and the famous Gabba Stadium, continuing to track around the Brisbane River across South Bank before heading back out towards Archerfield over the inner city suburbs. The Brisbane Helicopter Tour has it all! What a way to view our beautiful city!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt. Coot-tha, Mt. Coot-tha Road Toowong, Brisbane, Queensland 4066 Australia
The biggest gardens in the southern hemisphere!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
20 to 25 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AirShare in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.