Access to key businesses and historical sites.
Local friendly guide.
Access to untold stories and history.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Daylesford and District Historical Museum, 100 Vincent St, Daylesford, Victoria 3460 Australia
A unique and interesting excursion for all visitors and locals to gain further insight and knowledge into the Daylesford township and the untold stories of the people who have made it what it is today
What you will see and hear on Alice's Journey's Walking Tours of Daylesford
Early Italianate and Grand Victorian architecture and gardens
Why multicultural and diverse communities have called Daylesford and Hepburn Springs home since the mid-1800s
The region's social, economic and political history
Little-known women's stories and legends
Natural resources and agricultural booms - gold, water, wool, textiles and spuds
Stroll down memory lane walking in the footsteps of legends – grand and notorious
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Daylesford Regional Visitor Information Centre, 98 Vincent St, Daylesford, Victoria 3460 Australia
Daylesford Neighbourhood Centre
location of the historic court house and gaol
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Convent Gallery, Daylesford Victoria Australia 3460 7 Daly St, Daylesford, Victoria 3460 Australia
Travelers will see the gardens and external architecture
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Regrettably Alice's Journeys are not suitable for children aged under 10 years, or pets. Special group bookings for families or school groups with young children may be available on request – just ask us.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Joining Alice’s Journeys Walking Tours of Daylesford is a relatively Covid-19 Safe activity. Please review our requirements to ensure we all stay safe. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we’ve implemented standard safety measures to protect guests and guides.
- complimentary ticket to the Daylesford and District Museum
- Entry/Admission - Daylesford and District Historical Museum
- Entry/Admission - Daylesford Regional Visitor Information Centre
98 Vincent St, Daylesford VIC 3460, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/26/2019 - 7/6/2022
|Friday:||01:30 PM - 03:30 PM|
|Saturday:||09:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Alice's Journeys Walking Tours of Daylesford in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.