Our groups are limited to 11 persons, and we have brand new and very comfortable vehicles, ensuring a most personalized and pleasant tour.
This tour is like no other! We kick off with a 3 in 1 stop where we enjoy a guided tasting at a coffee roasting house, and visit an olive outlet and a chocolate factory.
Throughout the day, we visit 2 award winning premium wineries. This wonderful tour will also take us to fantastic spots in the region such as the mouth of the Margaret River & Prevelly, or south to the stunning Boranup Karri Forest.
Lunch takes place at the delightful Berry Farm, where we also enjoy their crafted ciders & liqueurs, sauces, relishes and jams.
Informed commentary & lunch will be provided.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yahava KoffeeWorks, Crn Rosa Brook & Bussel Hwy, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
We kick off with an incredible taste adventure around the world’s great coffee estates without leaving town. We learn about the different types of coffees, and how to savour the different mouth watering flavours. Experience coffee in a new way!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Brown Hill Estate, 925 Rosa Brook Road, Rosa Brook, Western Australia 6285 Australia
‘Great wine is made in the vineyard’. Brown Hill Estate is a family owned boutique winery. We are received by the owners, Bill, Gwen or Nathan, and have an opportunity to go behind the scenes to check the barrel room.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Berry Farm, 43 Bessell Road, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
The Berry Farm's Cellar Door & Cottage Cafe is an established winery located in Margaret River and has become a favourite with both locals and visitors. Here we have lunch, and try something a little different: Sparkling Fruit Wines, Dessert Wines, Fortified Wines (Ports), Liqueurs, Ciders and Vinegars, all of which are made on the farm.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee tasting at Yahava Koffeworks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wine & other tastings
- Pick up & Drop off at any in-town location
- Entry/Admission - Yahava KoffeeWorks
- Entry/Admission - Brown Hill Estate
- Entry/Admission - Berry Farm
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks (other than water) during lunch
- Gifts and purchases
100 Bussell Hwy, Margaret River WA 6285, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in Margaret River township. Please contact us if you are located in other nearby location, as we will always try to arrange something that suits you.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the All About Margaret River in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.