Explore with our local Blue Mountains guide and be immersed in the pristine wilderness of the World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains National Park. Enjoy a full-day combined with guided hiking adventures and ow inspiring lookouts.
Learn about the ancient landscapes, flora and fauna with an expert Blue Mountains guide on small group or private tours.
This tour is perfect for those who wish to enjoy the natural splendour of the Blue Mountains. Explore with expert local guide in a fun small group atmosphere.
Highlights include Katoomba home of the 3 Sisters, Leura, a personal Koala Encounter at Featherdale Wildlife Park, option to visit Scenicworld or enjoy a self guided scenic walk. End the day with a cruise down the famous Parramatta River into stunning Sydney Harbour, be sure to have your camera at the ready to snap some of the unforgettable views, including the iconic Sydney Opera House!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Three Sisters, Echo Point road Echo Point, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Be in Awe at the stunning natural wonders in the heart of Katoomba, The iconic 3 Sisters and listen to the Aboriginal legend of how they were created.
Listen to the legend of the 3 sisters.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Experience the Blue Mountains with commentary from our expert guides. See cascades, & amazing lookouts. This tour is perfect for those who wish to enjoy the natural splendour of the Blue Mountains by enjoying a self guided walk rather than visiting Scenic World with the group.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Leura, Leura, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Enjoy a stop in Leura, a town that truely captures the spirit of the Blue Mountains offering you every possible choice of culinary experience from cafes, to pub food
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Scenic World Blue Mountains, Corner Violet Street & Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
This is an optional stop to experience the wonder of the Blue Mountains from above (and below!) with our Scenic World passes, permitting us access to three amazing sightseeing rides and a guided boardwalk through the rainforest!Experience Unparalleled Views Of Three Sisters, Katoomba Falls & Jamison Valley!
Discover the thrill of a 52 degree incline (128% incline) riding the steepest passenger railway in the world, the Scenic Railway.
Glide between cliff tops and gaze at the rainforest canopy through the glass floor of the Scenic Skyway! Suspended 270 metres above ancient ravines, the Skyway provides a unique thrill as breathtaking views are revealed beneath your feet through the electro-glass cabin floor. For the less adventurous, seating and solid flooring is also available!
Discover panoramic views of the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains from the Scenic Cableway.
The 545 metre journey gently descends into the Jamison Valley and also returns visitors to the top of the escarpment. The Cableway’s fully enclosed cabin is a unique vantage point for viewing the Three Sisters, Orphan Rock, Mt Solitary and Katoomba Falls.
Disembark at the bottom station to access the Scenic Walkway and stroll through 2.4 kilometres of Jurassic rainforest.( Admission not Included)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
This is your opportunity to meet a fluffy Koala a personal meeting with a true Aussie icon. Talk to Koala keepers and take home a souvenir photo pack. Focusing solely on native animals, at Featherdale you will find the largest collection of koalas in New South Wales, 3 open space enclosures filled with kangaroos and wallabies, as well as loads of other iconic Australian animals, such as dingos, echidnas, wombats, bilbies, Tasmanian devils, reptiles and a stunning collection of birds from Australia and around the world. Here you will have the opportunity to hand feed some of your favourite Australian animals under the supervision of the parks animal handler (Koala Encounter includes up to 4 people and a professional Photo souvenir pack of the group).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parramatta River, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
End your down cruising down the Parramatta River and into Sydney harbour. NOTE: During (24th of May – 15th June 2019) our river cruise will be unable to drop off at Circular Quay. For the duration of the Vivid festival, the river cruise will drop off to Darling Harbour only.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Upon booking you will be required to enter your hotel pick up details, if you cannot find your hotel within the drop down list you will be required to meet at a designated point which will be dictated by the operator after your booking. We do not pick up from any other hotels outside of this drop down list.
- Please check weather forecast for Sydney and Katoomba to dress to the conditions, and dress very warmly during the Winter months, as the mountains can drop to close to 0 degrees Celsius. We operate in all weather so it is your responsibility to check the weather and if you wish, change your day of travel, 24 hours prior to your original day (date changes are subject to availability)
- PLEASE URGENTLY CONTACT ANDERSONS TOURS to select a meeting point, at least 48 hours prior to travel
- We recommend eating breakfast before boarding, as we don't accept hot food/drinks onboard for safety reasons
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Pickup from our convenient meeting points
- Small-group, COVID Safe
- Admission to Featherdale WildLife Park
- Rivercuise return into Sydney Harbour
- 3 Sisters lookout ,Visit Katoomba, Leura & various lookouts
- Learn about the spectacular Blue Mountains with your local guide
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Parramatta River
- Drinks - can be purchased throughout the day
- Hotel drop-off - Drop-off is either Darling Harbour Wharf or Circular Quay, tour concludes by rivercruise.
- We only pick up from specific tour departure points & selected hotels
- Entry/Admission - Scenic World Blue Mountains
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that pick up at the Sheraton Grand & the Four Seasons is at the back entrance not the front entrance hotel as listed.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the ANDERSON'S TOURS in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.