Immerse in all that the Blue Mountains has to offer on this food, wilderness and tasting tour. This tour combines the best of the Mountains. Explore unique lookout away from large crowds and taste your way through award wining brewery, winery, distillery and experience the mountains with a local like a local!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Megalong Valley, Megalong Valley, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Immerse in all that the Blue Mountains has to offer on this food, wilderness and tasting tour. This tour combines the best of the Mountains. Explore unique lookout away from large crowds and taste your way through award wining brewery, winery, distillery and experience the mountains with a local like a local! enjoy amazing scenery in the Megalong Valley at a picture perfect winery tasting 6 wines and enjoying a light lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden, Bells Line of Road, Mount Tomah, New South Wales 2758 Australia
Blue Mountains Botanic Garden the only botanic garden in Australia located within a UNESCO World Heritage Area for a quick stop to take in amazing views!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bilpin, Bilpin, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Travelling on to Bilpin region where you will taste 100% Australian apple ciders. Taste ciders that are also 100% grown and produced in The Blue Mountains. learn about the fermentation process and taste ciders both apple & pear with no added sugar or artificial flavours you decide which is your flavour on the paddle.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Grose Vale, Grose Vale, Hawkesbury Valley, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Visit a Multi-award winning distillery that is hidden away at the mouth of the Devils Wilderness NSW, meet the owners and taste locally produced gin
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Katoomba Falls, Katoomba, New South Wales Australia
End the day on route with a short stop at Hawkesbury lookout before our final stop. This is a favourite for our beerthusiast tasting craft beers from a beer paddle from the trendiest drinking hole in the mountains a perfect ending to day out tasting and eating our way around the magnificent Blue Mountains.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Participants must be 18 years and over
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Lunch - Enjoy a Ploughman's Lunch
- Beer Paddle Tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Guide with amazing knowlege
- Bilpin Cider Tasting
- Blue Mountain Botanic Garden
- Gin Tasting at an independent Distillery
- Entry/Admission - The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden
- Entry/Admission - Katoomba Falls
- Other alcoholic beverages
Alexandra Hotel, Access Ramp West, 62 Great Western Hwy, Leura NSW 2780, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the ANDERSONS TOURS in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.