Strap yourself in for an unforgettable driving experience at Motorsport Park in Sydney’s Eastern Creek. Driving on one of Australia’s premier race tracks in a single-seat Formula Ford is an experience unlike any other. You'll be strapped into the open cockpit by a six-point racing harness with the quick release steering wheel in front of you. You'll have the gear stick on your right connected to a 4-speed close ratio, purpose-built racing gearbox. You're seated only a couple of inches off the ground and you'll know it -- you can feel every bump and vibration as your super-responsive car reacts to every tiny adjustment you make.
About This Deal
Make your way to Sydney Motorsport Park in Eastern Creek and be prepared for the driving experience of a lifetime. You'll be met by the friendly and professional team and given an introduction, safety briefing and track orientation. You will then be supplied with a competition-prepared Formula Ford Spirit or Van Diemen race car that you can drive full speed around Sydney Motorsport Park race track.
Feel your adrenaline rise as you drive the authentic racing car at high-speeds -- these are cars that are raced in the Formula Ford Championships. There are no rev-limiters, you can drive the car to your limits. All race and safety equipment include helmets, race suits and boots are provided and you will receive driver instruction by real race car drivers. You have the option to drive a formula ford 5, 10 or 20 laps of Sydney Motorsport Park's Corporate Hill Section of the South Circuit, one of Australia's premier race tracks. Plus two orientation laps in a road car.
Each experience is approximately 2 to 3 hours with multiple departure times throughout the day: 8am, 10:15am, 12:15pm, or 2:15pm. From November to February, a 4:15pm twilight session is also available.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum height is 196 centimeters (6.4 feet)
- Minimum height is 155 centimeters (5.1 feet)
- Maximum weight is 120 kilograms (264 pounds)
- You cannot take part if you think you may be pregnant or you suffer from certain medical conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure or back issues
- You need to have at least a "P" standard manual driving license to take part
- You will need to be able to operate a manual gearbox
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Real, unmodified racing cars, as raced in the Formula Ford Championships
- 5, 10 or 20 laps of Sydney Motorsport Park's (depending on option selected)
- Driver instruction by real race car drivers
- Coffee, tea and water supplied
- All race and safety equipment provided: helmets, race suits and boots
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Anglo Australian Motorsport in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.