A private photo tour in Melbourne. Starting with coffee by the Yarra River to review your photography skills and customise our tour to suit your level and go over technical skills.
Explore the hidden secrets of Melbourne's Laneways, or take beautiful photos around the Birrarung Marr, on a spectacular 3 hour day photo tour. Capture the fire display at Crown Casino, or make the sky pop over Federation Square with a 3 hour night tour. Or take an extended 6-hour tour and get the best of both works to make sure you walk away with stunning images.
About This Deal
Dive into the alleyways, or capture the details along Flinders Street. Let us be your companion to the best shots in Melbourne.
The tour takes you along the Yarra River to the best vantage points of the city, before turning inwards to sneak through the many colourful and intriguing alleys that riddle the city. From details to landmarks, this private tour teaches photography skills as well as encourages photographic development.
Suitable for all levels of photographers, from people just picking up a camera for the first time, to semi-professionals, we always make sure to find something new to teach you. With our one-on-one tours, we can make sure to go to the spots that interest you most, be they hidden gems, or spending time to get the perfect shot of Flinders Street Station.
We offer three types of tours :
• 3-hour Day Tour : Explore Melbourne and capture the icons
• 3-hour Night Tour : Master night time photography
• 6-hour Day & Night Tour : Cover more ground and get off the beaten track
Each tour is crafted to the skills and needs of the participants. Apart from taking photos, you can also expect to learn:
• Composition, use of lines and angles
• Learning how to find your images
• Exploring your camera: how to use and understand; f-stop, shutter speed, ISO and more
• How to make the perfect exposure in Manual mode
• Capture Light Streaks in Long Exposure (Night tours)
• Learn about Light Painting (Night Tours)
• A friendly evaluation of your work
Every tour is privately booked so you won’t be sharing your time and attention with strangers, however, feel free to bring along friends and family. All our guides are experienced locals and have plenty of historical stories to tell to help keep the less photographically inclined entertained.
You're guaranteed to have an experience of Melbourne you will love, images that will wow your family and friends and skills that will last a lifetime.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Local guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Private tour
3 to 6 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aperture Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.