The Ocean Safari Cruise is a unique full day cruise that allows you to experience the coastline that starts at Cable Beach, passing by WIllie Creek Pearls and tide permitting, enjoying a swim at Barred Creek.
From here, we venture north towards James Price Point where you will experience the stunning vistas of the red hills meeting the azure blue waters of the Dampier Peninsula.
Our 25 metre tri-level catamaran is noted for her stable ride and huge deck space, at 10 metres wide and three spacious decks there is plenty of space to sit and relax in comfort and enjoy this unique cruise.
You can choose your level of adventure, feel the breeze in your hair on the sun deck, take a sheltered seat in the air-conditioned main deck or kick back and enjoy panoramic views from the alfresco lounge on the mid-deck. The boat is well equipped with all the comforts including hotel style toilets and amenities.
Our floor and bar staff will ensure you are well catered for.
About This Deal
Your cruise will take you north past the stunning coastline of Cable Beach, the
entrance to Willie Creek, then onto Barred Creek for a swim. (Subject to tides)
From here we cruise towards James Price Point and along the jaw dropping deep
red cliffs that provide a magic contrast to the white sandy beaches and azure
waters of the Dampier Peninsula enjoying a gourmet buffet lunch along the way.
The tour allows ample time for sightseeing and photo opportunities.
During the cruise expect to encounter humpback whales, manta rays, dugongs,
turtles and other marine wildlife that inhabit the area.
On our return, we cruise slowly past Cable Beach where you will experience
the famous Broome Sunset enjoying a grazing table of canapes.
• Light Breakfast - Gourmet Buffet Lunch - Sunset Grazing Table
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- High chairs are available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Tea & Coffee Filtered Water | Light Breakfast | Gourmet Buffet Lunch | Sunset Grazing Table
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beverages are not included, we have a great selection a
25GP+QJ Cable Beach, 25GP+QJP Cable Beach WA, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
If meeting at departure point, you will see a large black and white catamaran. Guests will be assisted onto a tender by our friendly staff and transferred to the large boat.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Archipelago Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.