Discover the Hunter Valley on a day trip from Sydney that includes vineyards, wine, wildlife and local food. You'll receive complimentary tea and coffee at Walkabout Wildlife Park, a sanctuary where you can see free roaming emus, kangaroos, koalas, tassie devil and more. Meet the ranger, learn about Aussie wildlife, pat koala and kangaroos. You will be spending there 1 hour 20min. Then continue to the Hunter Valley wine country where you will taste wine at the local boutique wineries (we visit 3 local boutique family owned wineries). The Hunter Valley is a food and wine focused region, so you'll get to indulge in local cheese as well.
What You'll Get
Tour departs from Sydney between 7:30am and 8am. Complimentary Sydney City hotel pick up (most of the hotels) is available or meet us at Hotel Marriott 30 Pitt Street near Circular Quay. After departing Sydney, the first stop is at Walkabout Wildlife Park. Enjoy your morning tea and coffee on verandah with wildlife around you. Meet the ranger. Free photo and you can pat a koala and kangaroos. See also wombats, tassie devils, emus, dingoes. You will be spending 1 hour 20 min there.
Continue to the Hunter Valley where you will travel through the vineyards, visit boutique wineries, enjoy stunning scenery and taste the wine.
After your first visit to a local boutique winery, you will have free time for lunch (own expense). We choose restaurants/cafe in picturesque locations overlooking vineyards.
Following lunch, continue with visiting the boutique family owned wineries (2 wineries) and tasting the wine there. You'll also taste local cheese.
The tour returns to Sydney at approximately 6:30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 3 years. Maximum age is 60 years
- Walkabout Wildlife Park is not suitable for people with walking disability
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (most hotels in Sydney City Central Area)
- Morning tea, coffee
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Australia Walkabout Wildlife Park
- Lunch ($27-$32)
- Tasting fee $15 per booking (the same fee applies per group or individual booking) waived upon purchase of any bottle of wine
Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay, 30 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
• Pickup commences from hotels within Sydney City only
• For travelers who do not prefer hotel pickup, please meet at Hotel Marriott at 8am
Return point: Returns to Sydney at approximately 6:30pm
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Around Sydney Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.