Discover the natural beauty of the Blue Mountains while on this small-group tour with a maximum of 11 people. Stop at Lincoln Rock, top photography spot overlooking Jamison Valley, visit Wentworth Falls, one of the most scenic places in the mountains, a guided scenic round walk 1hr 20min is provided. Enjoy your lunch at Leura - known as Garden village full of manicured gardens, fine shops and galleries. Follow a scenic cliff drive as you continue to Katoomba reaching Echo Point overlooking the Three Sisters. Continue exploring the Blue Mountains, visit scenic lookouts without the crowds. Your day trip concludes with RiverCat cruise that takes you back to Circular Quay. Optional extras include entry to Scenic World (get unlimited entry to Skyway Walkway Cablecar and Railway attractions, payable direct) or Waradah Aboriginal Centre (30min performance, payable direct).Not suitable if you have walking difficulties.
What You'll Get
Start your day with complimentary Sydney Central District hotel pick-up 7:30-8:15am or the default pick up point 8am at the Marriot Hotel, 30 Pitt Street near Circular Quay.
Stop at Lincoln Rock, top photography spot for stunning views of Jamison Valley. Next, head to nearby Wentworth Falls- Valley of Waters - one of the most beautiful spots in the mountains where many walks start namely famous National Pass. Take a scenic round walk 1hr 20min; low level of fitness required, some steps, not suitable if you have knee or hip problems.
By lunch time, reach Leura known as Garden Village, famous for its manicured gardens, the Mall - with Candy store, the strip of fine shops and galleries, free time to enjoy your lunch in a relaxed atmosphere.
Continue to Katoomba following a scenic cliff drive (showing natural beauty, interesting geology but also nature recovery after bushfires), reach viewing platform Echo Point overlooking wilderness and iconic Three Sisters. Visit lookouts without crowds, visit Cahills Lookout Boars Head overlooking Megalong Valley.
• Wentworth Falls Undercliff Track Walk 1hr 20min
• Lincoln Rock lookout Kings Tableland
• Leura Village The Mall
• Three Sisters Echo Point at Katoomba
• Cahills Lookout Boars Head overlooking Megalong Valley
You can also choose from optional extras, perhaps visit Scenic World (own expense) to enjoy its four attractions—the Skyway, Cableway, Walkway, or Railway. Or check out the Waradah Aboriginal Centre (own expense) a cultural venue featuring an art gallery, shop, and live performances, located near the Three Sisters.
During the day, learn about history, geology and fauna and flora. Enjoy complimentary tea and coffee.
Return to Sydney - 5.30pm. Tour concludes with RiverCat cruise that takes you to Circular Quay, Sydney Harbour. Please note that this is an all weather tour. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not suitable if you have walking difficulties
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Sydney City Hotel pickup (most hotels) and RiverCat cruise to Sydney Harbour
- National Park fees
- Afternoon tea
- Small group 10 guests
- Professional guide & in-car DVD
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Wentworth Falls
- Entry/Admission - Echo Point Lookout
- Scenic World entry ( approximately AUD $39, please note Skyway is closed between 9 October and 12 November 2017, reduced entry fee of AU$33 applies during those times
- Waradah Aboriginal Centre (AUD $15)
- Australian bush tucker hamper (AUD $12)
30 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located Sydney Central District accommodation (most hotels)
Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Around Sydney Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.