Explore the Blue Mountains area while on this small-group tour with a maximum of 11 guests. This tour from Sydney introduces you to the scenery, wildlife, and a bit of Aboriginal culture. At Featherdale Wildlife Park, see all iconic Australian animals such as koalas, wombats, and more. Explore the Blue Mountains area for scenic views and waterfalls, including Lincoln Rock Kings Tableland, Leura and Katoomba. You also have optional attractions to choose from, if you wish, you can get an unlimited entry to Scenic World (own expense) or Waradah Aboriginal Centre near the Three Sisters (own expense). On the way back, we skip Sydney traffic with RiverCat cruise that takes you to Circular Quay, Sydney Harbour.
What You'll Get
Your tour starts with hotel pickup in central Sydney area for the drive to your first stop, Featherdale Wildlife Park, where you can see Aussie wildlife such as kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, wombats, dingoes, and even a crocodile.
Then head to Kings Tableland, Lincoln Rock offering views of Jamison Valley. Then continue your tour to Leura, nicknamed 'the Garden Village' due to its manicured gardens, and check out Leura Mall, the town's main strip where you have free time to enjoy lunch (own expense) and browse the shops and galleries.
Afterward, continue to Katoomba, following the scenic cliff drive to reach the viewing platform at Echo Point, overlooking the wilderness and the Blue Mountains' famous Three Sisters rock formation. Next, continue exploring the Blue Mountains, visit Leura Cascades offering scenic 40min walk. Finish your time in the Blue Mountains with a stop at Cahill's Lookout, tea and coffee are provided here. Then start the journey back to Sydney, arriving at 6 pm. We skip Sydney traffic, RiverCat cruise takes you to Circular Quay, Sydney Harbour.
• Featherdale Wildlife Park 1hr 20min
• Lincoln Rock lookout Kings Tableland
• Leura Village The Mall and scenic 40min walk to Leura Cascades
• Three Sisters Echo Point at Katoomba
• Cahills Lookout Boars Head overlooking Megalong Valley
You can also choose from optional extras, perhaps visit Scenic World (own expense) to enjoy its four attractions—the Skyway, Cableway, Walkway, or Railway. Or check out the Waradah Aboriginal Centre (own expense) a cultural venue featuring an art gallery, shop, and live performances, located near the Three Sisters.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- National Park fees
- Afternoon tea
- Professional guide - in-car DVD
- Hotel pickup (most Sydney central district hotels)
- RiverCat cruise
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Optional Extra Scenic World entry (approximately AU$39 Adult
- Optional Extra Waradah Aboriginal Centre (approximately AU$15 Adult)
- Optional Extra Aboriginal bush tucker hamper (AU$12)
Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Traveler pickup is offered
Most Hotels in Sydney's central business district (CBD) or meet at Hotel Marriott
Return point: RiverCat cruise to Sydney Harbour
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Around Sydney Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.