Discover the natural beauty of the Blue Mountains while on this small-group tour with a maximum of 11 people.
Most of the tour operators have small groups of 24-28 guests.
We can guarantee that you do not waste your time waiting for people to get on and off the minibus.
In addition, our walk is scenic round walk 1hr 20min. Others visit Princess Rock lookout only and return back to car park. This makes our tour not suitable for people with walking difficulties.
Visit Wentworth Falls, a guided scenic round walk 1hr 20min is provided. Enjoy your lunch at Leura, the prettiest town. Continue to Katoomba reaching Echo Point overlooking the Three Sisters and Cahills Lookout. Our last stop is famous Lincoln Rock (not accessible to buses over 10m) Enjoy lookouts without the crowds.
Your day trip concludes with RiverCat cruise that takes you back to Circular Quay.
Optional extras include entry to Scenic World (payable direct)
Not suitable if you have walking difficulties.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wentworth Falls, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Wentworth Falls round scenic bushwalk 1 hr 20 min. Princess Rock lookout, Undercliff Track, Fletchers lookout, upper parts Wentworth Falls, carpark
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Leura, Leura, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Free time for lunch and explore the Mall at Leura considered the prettiest town in the Blue Mountains
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Echo Point Lookout, Katoomba, New South Wales Australia
Three Sisters iconic rock formation Echo Point
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cahill's Lookout, 258-276 Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Boars Head rock formation Megalong Valley
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lincoln's Rock, 51 Little Switzerland Dr, Blue Mountains National Park, New South Wales 2782 Australia
Top photography spot overlooking Jamison Valley and the Greater Blue Mountains.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Around Sydney Tours, Sydney, New South Wales 2071 Australia
RiverCat back to Sydney Harbour arriving 5.20 pm (Barangaroo or possibility to continue to Circular quay)
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Scenic World, Violet St &, Cliff Dr, Katoomba NSW 2780, Australia
Optional extra Scenic World is known for Railway Skyway Cablecar Walkway attractions. AUD $44. The best time to go there is during lunchtime. If you choose to visit Scenic World (you need 2 hrs there), , you would not be visiting Leura and Cahills lookout.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not suitable if you have walking difficulties
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Small group 10 guests
- National Park fees
- Professional guide & in-car DVD
- Sydney City Hotel pickup (most hotels) and RiverCat cruise to Sydney Harbour
- Entry/Admission - Wentworth Falls
- Entry/Admission - Echo Point Lookout
- Scenic World entry ( approximately AUD $44)
- Entry/Admission - Scenic World
30 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located Sydney Central District accommodation (most hotels)
Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Around Sydney Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.