Enjoy some of the most popular highlights of Perth City and the stunning Kings Park. This essential tour also showcases the eclectic and cosmopolitan hub of Fremantle and includes a Swan River cruise. Explore Perth and Fremantle’s weekend markets.
What You'll Get
• After your city hotel pick up, drive past the historic Perth Gold Mint and the WACA, home of cricket in WA.
• Drive past the majestic Swan River and the Bell Tower on the way to the iconic Kings Park for a tree-top walk offering unbeatable City and River views.
• From the heights enjoy the exhilarating views of the Swan River, Perth CBD & South Perth.
• View the War Memorial and Eternal Flame at Kings Park, view the seasonal wildflowers, famous wishing well and parkland. After an enjoyable time travel through the historical older suburbs to Fremantle
• Head to historical Fremantle to soak up the eclectic unique cultural atmosphere of the charming Port City with a visit to Monument Hill, Round House, Fisherman’s Wharf, Customs House, Railway station, Fremantle Port, the famous cappuccino strip and the weekend markets.
• Travel back to Perth by scenic Swan River cruise (included). Cruise departs Fremantle at 3:45pm.
• Marvel at the stunning views on the cruise up the Swan River passing through iconic Perth landmarks including Rocky Bay, Freshwater Bay Yacht Club and the Old Swan Brewery.
• Cruise includes Captain’s commentary.
• Enjoy unlimited tea & coffee on board on the way back to Perth.
• Enjoy free wine-tasting whilst your Captain highlights some places of interest along the way.
• Enjoy Western Australian wine tasting with full bar facilities on board.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or requiring a wheelchair
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Wine / Beer tasting
- Driver / Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup (selected CBD hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
• Free pickup from Hotel within Perth CBD or Northbridge area
• Alternative pickup from our office in East Perth
• Pick-up from Residential Address (Available at additional cost)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aussie Perth Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.