Packed full of the essential, must-see iconic Perth locations and experiences including WA’s oldest wine making region, iconic Cottesloe Beach, historic Fremantle and beer-tasting in the Swan Valley.
What You'll Get
• Discover three major highlights of Western Australia – Perth, Fremantle & the Swan Valley Region.
• Drive past major Perth City highlights including Perth Mint, Parliament House and Swan Bell Tower and Old Perth Port.
• Visit Kings Park for spectacular views surrounded by magnificent gardens and dense natural bushland. You won’t believe you’re in the middle of a major capital City!
• Visit the Port City of Fremantle to experience the cultural mix of the infamous cosmopolitan cappuccino strip juxtaposed with rich, historical monuments, museums and architecture.
• Grab a glimpse of the famous Cottesloe Beach as you head out to the beautiful Swan Valley.
• Soak up the ambience of this region, abundant with old vines, quaint cellar doors and modern micro-breweries. The region is very popular for its unique breweries, wineries and fruit growing region.
• Enjoy wine tasting at a local winery of various types of wines that you may purchase to take back home.
• Visit a local brewery for beer tasting where you can unwind and relax with a cold beer or cider.
• Enjoy hundreds of delicious chocolate products and chocolate tastings.
• View the spectacular array of produce, and award-winning wines and a huge range of home-made jams, preserves, olive oils sauces, dressings, spice mixes and desserts.
• Enjoy liqueurs and food product tasting while in the Swan Valley.
• After an enjoyable tour of Swan Valley you will be dropped off at your accommodation or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge.
Fresh light lunch is included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or requiring a wheelchair
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Fresh Lunch Included
- Wine / Beer tasting
- Food tasting *subject to itinerary
- Driver / Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected CBD hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
• Free pickup from Hotel within Perth CBD or Northbridge area
• Alternative pickup from our office in East Perth
• Pick-up from Residential Address (Available at additional cost)
• Free drop off back to your Hotel or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aussie Perth Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.