A scenic tour of the popular Swan Valley region packed full of amazing, authentic Australian experiences including local produce and wildlife encounters.
About This Deal
Visit: Aussie Perth Tours, Perth, Western Australia Australia
• After your complimentary city accommodation pick up, travel past the famous swan Bell Tower & newly opened Elizabeth Quays and other Perth highlights on the way to the historical and popular Swan Valley wine producing region.
• You will be at food and wine heaven with a visit to a local wineries for free wine tastings of various types of wines that you may purchase to take back home.
• We visit the local Chocolate Company for some divine chocolate sampling, view how boutique chocolates are prepared locally, enjoy coffee or locally made produce at own cost, if interested & take home local farm produce .
• Travel to the famous White man park to Visit the Caversham Wildlife Park, set in this huge & expansive White man Park.
• Caversham wildlife park, is one of the largest family-owned parks in Western Australia and is home to Koala’s, Kangaroos, Wombats and other wildlife that you can interact with for a unique wildlife experience.
• Spend some time with interesting local Aussie animals, birds, reptiles & farm animals at close quarters.
• You will have a chance to see on how the farmers and their dogs muster sheep on Australian farms. Try your hand at whip cracking, milking the cow or hand feeding a sheep lamb.
• A visit to Molly’s Farm will give you a taste of farm life with a live sheep shearing demonstration and other interactive farm activities. Meet many brightly coloured parrots, cockatoos, and other Aussie birds, poultry and farm animals.
• Visit the gift shop where you may like to purchase local leather products, hats, magnets and a variety of souvenirs.
• After an enjoyable half day tour of swan valley choose to conclude your tour at the buzzing Crown Casino, or be dropped off back at your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or requiring a wheelchair
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Wine / Beer tasting
- Food tasting *subject to itinerary
- Driver / Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected CBD hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
• Free pickup from Hotel within Perth CBD or Northbridge area
• Alternative pickup from our office in East Perth
Afternoon Session 6/5/2019 - 4/5/2021
|Wednesday:||01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
• Free drop off back to your Hotel or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aussie Perth Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.