Yanchep National Park is one of the oldest and closest national parks from Perth & is home to native kangaroos, koalas, black swans, native birds, wetlands and is home to the famous crystal caves.
About This Deal
Visit: Aussie Perth Tours, Perth, Western Australia Australia
• After your city accommodation pick up we travel north to the famous Yanchep National Park which is an award-winning expansive parkland area, popular with locals and tourists for picnics and family gatherings for almost a 100 years.
• Once in the park you will notice the huge native trees, the natural fauna, the lake, native birds and animals & the parks native residents including kangaroos, koalas, black swans, egrets, kookaburras, local birds and other Aussie animals and birds.
• Enjoy a bush walk amongst giant trees like Banksia, Tuart, Marri, Jarrah & Paper Bark varieties in the park.
• View the wonderful formation of stalactites and stalagmites in the underground world of the Crystal Cave, in the making for millions of years. Wonder at the amazing handicraft of nature that takes thousands of years to form
• View an authentic replica of an Aboriginal Balga, the handmade traditional hut, hand tools and historic artefacts of that period.
• This is self-paced tour to enjoy at your own leisure. Enjoy the serene park settings.
• After an interesting time in the national park return back to Perth
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or requiring a wheelchair
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Driver / Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected CBD hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
• Free pickup from Hotel within Perth CBD or Northbridge area
• Alternative pickup from our office in East Perth
6/5/2019 - 3/20/2021
|Tuesday:||01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
• Free drop off back to your Hotel or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aussie Perth Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.