The real Australian bush with a little luxury and a lot of wildlife, plus ancient Aboriginal sites, only an hour from Sydney. Your cabin is nestled in the bush alive with friendly animals going about their after dark activities. Immerse yourself in the magic of the animals' world. Head out with your ranger at sunset to spotlight for night life.
About This Deal
Stay in your own eco-cabin in the bush with the animals. You won't want to leave, so your package includes all day access to the sanctuary on the 2nd day. Enjoy the tranquility of the bush and the night with the animals. Your package includes a ranger-led walkabout tour with up-close animal encounters, spotlighting for nightlife, and stories around the campfire. Wake up with the animals, have breakfast on your veranda, then join in the program of ranger-led day-time animal encounters and activities like boomerang throwing. You can take a map and head out on your own to explore the tracks, or sit back with a coffee at the visitor center with the emus and kangaroos. If you want more ranger-led adventures, you can build your own adventure. Add a ranger-led walkabout tour to visit the Aboriginal sites, or go behind-the-scenes with your ranger in the morning before the park opens.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There are 5 cabins.
- Each cabin must have at least one adult (age 16+).
- There is no minimum age, but you do pay for infants (age 0 to 15).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- A maximum of 4 people per cabin.
- One cabin is wheelchair accessible. Please request at time of booking if required.
- If you are using a wheelchair or pram, please note that paths on the Animal Loop are uneven compressed earth, and tracks to the Aboriginal sites are not accessible with wheels.
- This experience goes ahead in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- A night in the bush alive with friendly wildlife.
- A ranger-led guided animal encounters and wildlife spotlighting walkabout tour.
- Campfire (weather permitting)
- Access to the "Animal Loop" overnight and bush surrounding your cabin, so bring your flashlight.
- A day full of ranger-led animal encounters and bush activities including boomerang throwing (on day 2)
- Access to walk the tracks to visit ancient Aboriginal sites.
- Your own eco-cabin (for up to 4 friends)
- Your cabin will have 1 queen bed + 1 double sofa-bed, or 1 queen bed + 2 singles (subject to availability)
- You have your own fully equipped kitchenette and en-suite with shower.
- Your linen and towels are supplied.
- The option to add meals and early and late arrival/check-out.
- The option to add more ranger-led tours or private ranger time.
- Dinner (bring your own or optional extra sausage sizzle)
- Breakfast (bring your own or optional extra bush breakfast)
- Drinks and snacks (bring your own or purchase from kiosk)
- Ranger-led guided Aboriginal sites and morning behind-the-scenes tours (available as optional extras)
- Private Personal Ranger time (available as optional extras)
Australia Walkabout Wildlife Par in Calga
We recommend driving. Car travel from Sydney Harbour Bridge is approximately 1 hour. If using public transport, catch a train to Gosford Station then taxi to Walkabout Park. Approximate travel time using public transport from Sydney Central Station is 2 to 3 hours.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Australia Walkabout Wildlife Park in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.