PRIVATE GROUP MAX 7 PAX.
We'll discover some of the worlds most inspiring and picturesque scenery, quaint little towns, sheer cliffs, raging seas, old growth rainforests and beautiful beaches. Here at ACMTours we like to do the Great Ocean Road a little differently. In the morning we'll take the inland route to avoid the crowds of people at the Twelve Apostles in the afternoon. With morning Tea on the way.
Arriving at the 12 Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge before lunch gives us the opportunity to experience them with out the crowds of tour buses which arrive in the afternoon. After the 12 Apostles the scenery begins with stunning views around every corner while we drive along the amazing shore line feeling like the waves are within arms reach. Through Apollo bay before searching for Koalas in the wild at Kennett River. Stop at Lorne before making our way to Bells Beach for a great view of the surf beach. Usually by this time in the afternoon the local mob of Kangaroos are Out.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
12 Apostles & Loch Ard Gorge
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: London Bridge, west of Port Campbell on Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Ocean waters & Fantastic Veiws
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: The Great Ocean Road, Great Ocean Road, Torquay, Victoria 3231 Australia
Drive By Only
Stop At: Kennett River, Victoria Australia
Koala's in the Wild
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bells Beach, 86 km (53 mi) SW of Melbourne; 25 km (16 mi) S of Geelong; 5 km (3 mi) SW of Torquay, Torquay, Victoria 3228 Australia
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Apollo Bay Museum, 6250 Great Ocean Rd, Apollo Bay VIC 3233, Australia
Stop in Apollo Bay for Lunch. At your cost
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Apollo Bay Museum
8 to 12 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Australian Coastal and Mountain Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.