The perfect way to see Sydney and all the icons including the Harbour Bridge, the Sydney Opera House, and Royal Botanic Gardens on a 5-hour 'Essential Sydney' tour. Enjoy lunch at the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia with a glass of local wine or beer overlooking Rushcutters Bay, and visit Bondi Beach, where you'll have time for a short walk. Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned luxury vehicle is included.
About This Deal
Welcome to Sydney, one of the most vibrant and panoramic cities in the world. Your sightseeing tour starts with pickup at your hotel, where you'll meet your guide for your introduction to the best the city has to offer.
Your first destination is the historic Rocks precinct, the birthplace of Sydney, home to convict-built cottages, pubs, and the first church in Australia. Then head east to the Royal Botanic Gardens, passing by Macquarie Street, named after the fifth Governor of New South Wales, Lachlan Macquarie. Here you will see Australia’s first Parliament House, the Mint, Hyde Park Barracks, and St Mary’s Cathedral. Continue to Mrs Macquarie’s Chair situated on the water’s edge, where you can take a walking tour of the harborfront with views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House.
Return to your tour vehicle to continue through Woolloomooloo, Kings Cross, and into Rushcutters Bay, where you'll stop for lunch at the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia, the country’s premier yacht club and home to what is considered yachting’s ‘Everest’—the Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race.
After lunch, head through Darling Point, one of Sydney’s most affluent suburbs, and see some of the city's most sought-after addresses. Pass by Double Bay, Rose Bay, Vaucluse, and Watsons Bay before traveling along the coastline to Sydney’s most famous stretch of sand, Bondi Beach. Here you have some time to soak up the atmosphere of this coastal hotspot; stroll down the esplanade with the locals, and maybe enjoy an ice cream (own expense) before re-boarding your vehicle. Return to the city via vibrant Oxford Street and the suburb of Paddington, a boutique shopping precinct known for the charming Georgian and Victorian architecture of its homes.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Bottled water
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - The Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Bondi Beach
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanic Garden Sydney
- Entry/Admission - Macquarie Street
- Entry/Admission - Cruising Yacht Club of Australia (CYCA)
- Entry/Admission - Mrs Macquarie's Chair
- Entry/Admission - Oxford Street
- Food and drinks, unless specified
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Australian Luxury Escapes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.