Experience all the main icons of Sydney including the Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Botanical Gardens and more on your 5 hour essential Sydney tour. Enjoy lunch at the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia over looking Rushcutters Bay. Afterwards, visit the Iconic Bondi Beach and have time for a short stroll.
About This Deal
Welcome to Sydney, one of the most vibrant and panoramic cities in the world. During your stay in Sydney let a local expert guide show you the best the city has to offer. Your private tour will start in your hotel lobby where your friendly guide will meet you before showing you through the historic Rocks precinct. Witness the birth place of Sydney and explore the convict built cottages, pubs and the first church in Australia.
Head east to the stunning Botanical Gardens situated right in the heart of Sydney. En route pass through Macquarie Street named after the fifth Governor of New South Wales, Lachlan Macquarie. Here you will see Australia’s first Parliament House, the Mint, Hyde Park Barracks and St Mary’s Cathedral. The tour continues onto Mrs Macquarie’s Chair situated on the water’s edge, here you will enjoy a walking tour of the harbour’s edge with magnificent views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House before rejoining your vehicle.
Continue through Woolloomooloo, Kings Cross and into Rushcutters Bay. It’s here you'll stop to enjoy a lunch at the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia, Australia’s premier yacht club and home to what is considered yachting’s ‘Everest’ – the Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race.
After lunch, continue on through Darling Point, one of Sydney’s most affluent suburbs and see some of Sydney’s most sought after addresses. Pass by Double Bay, Rose Bay, Vaucluse and Watsons Bay, before traversing along the coastline to Sydney’s most famous beach, Bondi Beach. Here you will have some time to soak up the atmosphere of this beachside Mecca. Stroll down the esplanade with the locals and maybe enjoy an ice cream before re-boarding your vehicle. Return to the city via the vibrant Oxford Street and the suburb of Paddington; admire this boutique shopping precinct and the charming Georgian and Victorian architecture of the homes.
Arriving back at your hotel you will have enjoyed a great day out seeing some of Sydney’s best kept secrets and having taken some fantastic photos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Your safety is our priority. All of our guides have undergone an Australian Standard COVID safe training course. Your guide will assist you in and out of the vehicle however will not shake your hand, not because they don’t like you, just because they are protecting your well being.
- Bottled water
- National Park fees
- Private Driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Bondi Beach
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanic Garden Sydney
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Australian Luxury Escapes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.