This is a fully inclusive private tour of the Blue Mountains. Enjoy the day with a local, knowledgeable guide. Enjoy a visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park, arriving early to beat the crowds and allow you to see kangaroos, koalas, wallabies and wombats. Enter a little known hidden clearing to enjoy some home style morning tea. You will have time to roam the area and spot wild kangaroos and birdlife. View the famous 3 sisters Rock formation and marvel at the stunning views of the Jamieson Valley. Lunch today is a 2-course lunch with wine and beer at a local restaurant in Leura. After visiting more lookouts and enjoying a short scenic walk in the mountains you will return to Sydney.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
Pet a Koala, hand feed a Kangaroo & meet all your favourite Australian animals in an outdoor bush setting.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blue Mountains National Park Glenbrook, Bruce Road, Glenbrook, New South Wales 2773 Australia
Enjoy morning tea amongst wild Kangaroo's an native birds at this remote location in the Blue Mountains National Park.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Katoomba, Katoomba, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Explore the town of Katoomba on your way to view the 3 Sisters.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Eagle Hawk Lookout, Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales Australia
View the spectacular 3 sisters
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Your safety is our priority. All of our guides have undergone an Australian Standard COVID safe training course. Your guide will assist you in and out of the vehicle however will not shake your hand, not because they don’t like you, just because they are protecting your well being.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountains National Park Glenbrook
- Entry/Admission - Eagle Hawk Lookout
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all CBD hotels, Sydney Airport and Cruise Terminal
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Sydney Overseas Passenger Terminal
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Australian Luxury Escapes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.