The 7 day surf safari will have you discovering the best of the east coast of Australia. From amazing beaches to awesome national parks and must see attractions, you will be taken off the beaten track to enjoy natures beauty in all its glory. Start an adventure of a lifetime!
What You'll Get
This seven day surfing safari will bring out the adventurous spirit within you and have you surfing like a pro. With 11 progressive surf lessons and 2 guided free surfs with coaching, you will walk away with the confidence and knowledge to go surfing for the rest of your life!
All surf lessons are run by fully accredited surf coaches and designed for beginners through to advanced. As well as teaching you the basics of surfing, the lessons provide an insight into ocean safety, awareness and surfing etiquette. Your surf coaches have an amazing success record and are all trained in senior first aid.
All healthy meals and snacks provided throughout the duration of your tour and you will be treated to accommodation at specialized surf houses.
Byron Bay is a diverse cultural experience, with people from all walks of life calling Byron home. It is a melting pot of surfers, hippies, artists and the rich and famous creating a unique atmosphere. From mountain back drops, amazing beaches, fine food and a racy night life, Byron has something for everyone. Visit Australia’s eastern most point on a light house tour and if you’re lucky enough we might even catch the annual whale migration. Experience this vibrant town walking the streets and calling into the famous top pub for an icy cold beverage after your day of surfing. Optional activities:
• Kayaking with the dolphins
• Beer tastings and tours
• Bike tourEvans Head
Evans Head is often described as the jewel in the crown of the north coast of NSW, located 1-hour south of Byron. Evans Head is a scenic, peaceful, coastal fishing village located on the banks of the Evans River. Optional activites:
• Explore the rock pools at Chinaman’s Beach
• Go hiking at one of many national parks
• Experience the thrill of night fishingMoonee Beach
Moonee Beach located 20-minutes drive north of Coffs Harbour is a beautiful laid back coastal town where you can immerse yourself in mother nature. Optional activities:
• Headland, beach and nature walks
• Explore Mutton Bird Island
• Visit the Big Banana
All of equipment provided is top of the range. There is a mixture of hard and soft boards to suit all surfing abilities and an extensive range of quality wetsuits and rash vests ensure your comfort with sizes to suit all.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- 6-nights accommodation
- All camping gear and surfing equipment including surfboard and wetsuit
- 11x 1.5hr surfing lessons
- 2x 1.5 hr guided free surfs with coaching
- Surfboard and wetsuit
- 6x continental breakfast, 7x lunches and 2x dinner
- Transport on air-conditioned mini bus
- Lighthouse tour
- Professional photo package & ASA T-Shirt
- Entry/Admission - Cape Byron Lighthouse
- Optional activities including Nimbin tour, kayaking with the dolphins, bike tour
You will be returned to your original pickup location on day 7 at the following approximate times:
• 3pm Gold Coast and Byron Bay
• 5pm Brisbane
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Australian Surfing Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.