Experience a day on the Atherton Tablelands, located just south of Cairns. It features a huge variety of landscapes and attractions. At Lake Barrine which is famous for a volcanic crater lake, enjoy morning tea with traditional scone.
Find iconic symbol of Australia “Platypus”
We stop for lunch at classic Queenslander-style architecture, have a hearty pub style meals with good old-fashioned hospitality.
In the afternoon, visit the Heritage Museum. Discover Local Stories, variety of high-quality exhibits, many of which are available thanks to the generosity of local residents. .
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Barrine, Yungaburra, Queensland Australia
Arriving at Lake Barrine you will be greeted by the friendly staff of the famous TEA HOUSE. Enjoy their freshly made scones with (tea or coffee), sitting on the back deck overviewing the tranquility waters of the lake and watching the array of wildlife.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tarzali, Tarzali, Queensland
Tarzali a small township on the Atherton Tablelands where you we spend 30minutes in search of the very shy Platypus 90% chance that you will see one playing or feeding among the weeds.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tolga, Tolga, Queensland
Having a pub style lunch at an historical pub at Tolga which has wone awards for it Chicken parmigiana Enjoy a cold beer and fulfilling Lunch.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mareeba Heritage Museum and Visitor Information Centre, 345 Byrnes St, Mareeba, Queensland 4880 Australia
Learn about the history of Mareeba and its surrounding area at the Heritage Museum, Spend time enjoying its high-quality exhibits. Also, you can sit back and relax with a cupper at their restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Ently fee for all visiting place
- Entry/Admission - Lake Barrine
Cairns Jewellery Market, 79 Abbott St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
8 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Australian tourlink Cairns in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.