Witness one of Australia’s most spectacular and ancient natures experiences on our tour to Kakadu National Park. Spot numerous species of animals including being able to spot Saltwater Crocodiles from the Cahills Crossing lookout! Join a guided walk through World Heritage Listed Kakadu National Park to witness the 20,000 some years of rock art and spectacular scenery from Ubirr rock.
For an additional cost you can also add in an optional "Jumping Crocodile Cruise" (option KDC-B).
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve, Arnhem Highway, Humpty Doo, Northern Territory Australia
Stop at the traditional lands of the Limilngan-Wulna people who manage one of the most spectacular areas for Australian wildlife, including the Saltwater Crocodile
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Bowali Visitors Centre, Kakadu Highway, Jabiru, Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory Australia
Learn about our rich indigenous culture and history.
Break here for lunch (at own expense)
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ubirr, Oenpelli Road, Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory Australia
Visit the sacred site of Ubirr rock (itinerary may visit Nourlangie due to seasonal weather), dating back some 20,000 years, witness some of the most ancient rock galleries in the world.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Cahills Crossing, Arnhem Highway / Oenpelli Road Kakadu National Park, Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory 0822 Australia
Famous for the wide stretch of water, this is the best place to spot crocodiles!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kakadu National Park, Kakadu National Park, Top End, Northern Territory
World Heritage Listed, Kakadu National Park is home to teeming wildlife, spectacular views and some of the world's oldest and best preserved art.
Duration: 25 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: Luggage size restricted to carry on only
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not suitable for children aged 5 and under
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- For your safety, we have implemented comprehensive hygiene measures and increased regular sanitation. Guests will be asked to check-in by scanning the QR code during the on-boarding stage for contact tracing purposes.
- National Park entry fees
- Accredited outback driver guide with tour commentary
- Australian wildlife sightings in there natural habitat
- Small group tour in air conditioned mini-coach
- Select pickup and drop-off (Travelodge Resort Darwin)
- Jumping Crocodile Cruise (if option KDC-B is selected)
- Entry/Admission - Ubirr
- All meals, snacks and beverages
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Personal expenses
Travelodge Resort Darwin, 64 Cavenagh St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Autopia Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.