Take in the spectacular Phillip Island Penguin Parade as you watch the colony of Little Penguins cross the shoreline from the ocean. You'll also get to hand feed kangaroos under staff supervision and see koalas as you visit the Maru Koala and Animal Park. Enjoy breathtaking coastlines of the island as you walk the boardwalks in the Nobbies.
Included in this tour is a discounted entry ticket to Melbourne's best attraction - the Eureka Skydeck and Edge Experience that will take you to the highest vantage point in the southern hemisphere. This ticket can be used at your own leisure upon return to Melbourne.
What You'll Get
Leaving mid-morning (winter) or late morning (summer), make your way out through the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne before saying goodbye city and hello to the country views of Gippsland.
Making your way around Western Port Bay, the tour stops at Australian Koala & Wildlife Park. Here we get you into the Koala enclosure with one of the keepers who will tell you about these unique Aussie creatures. For an additional fee you have the opportunity to have a close encounter and photograph with a Koala (own expense) under staff supervision. You will also get an opportunity to feed Kangaroos and see other native Australian animals such as the Emu, Dingo, Wombat and Wallabies to name a few.
From here you make your way onto Phillip Island itself with the first stop being the wonderful and powerful Cape Woolamai and Woolamai beach. The tour then drives the full length of the Island and takes you to the far Western tip known as the Nobbies, two ancient volcanoes that shaped the end of the Island with absolutely breathtaking coastal scenery. Exclusive valued inclusion for Autopia passengers, entry into the WWF Phillip Island Nature Parks Antarctic Journey Experience at the Nobbies Centre. (normally $18)
You will then take a back road to the world famous Penguin Parade spotting native wildlife as they come out to play towards the end of the day. Once at the Penguin Parade, your guide will tell you the best places to see and view the Penguins as they come ashore for the night while others come out to play after spending the day in their burrows.
Included in this tour is a voucher to Eureka Skydeck and the Edge Experience. 88 floors up, take in the spectacular sights and surroundings of Melbourne from the Southern Hemispheres highest viewing platform and if you're feeling game, walk out into a glass bottomed platform known as "the Edge."
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (it can get cold)
- Please note: Luggage size restricted to carry on only
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Eureka Skydeck tickets must be used at own leisure and not on a touring day, opens 10am-10pm.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Our vehicles are not wheelchair, prams or child stroller accessible please refrain from bring on tour.
- National Park fees
- On-board water refill stations
- On-board WiFi connection
- Live commentary on board
- Professional drive/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicles
- FREE Translation Audio App “Tour Translations of Australia”! Available in Google Play & Apple App Store
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Entry/Admission - Eureka Skydeck
- Entry/Admission - Maru Koala and Animal Park
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Autopia Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.