Spend a full day visiting the heritage-listed Grampians National Park, famous for its natural beauty and Aboriginal rock art. Get spectacular views from Boroka Lookout, Reed Lookout and Balconies Lookout; cool off at MacKenzie Falls; browse the displays at Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre; and take easy hikes through gorgeous landscapes. You're bound to see native Australian wildlife, maybe even kangaroos bouncing around. Your small-group tour, limited to 24 people, allows for a more customized experience with your expert guide.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grampians National Park, Halls Gap, Victoria 3381 Australia
As you drive through the Grampians your experienced guide may have the opportunity to point out our unique wildlife, including kangaroos, emus and a vast array of birdlife and seasonal native wildflowers. Travel straight into the heart of the Grampians National Park to the delightful town of Halls Gap, then off to stretch those legs with a walk through the breath-taking Wonderland Ranges.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Beaufort Visitor Information Centre, 72 Neill St, Beaufort VIC 3373, Australia
En route to the Grampians stop at the township of Beaufort and enjoy your morning tea.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Halls Gap Visitor Information Centre, 117-119 Grampians Road, Halls Gap, Victoria 3381 Australia
Travel straight into the heart of the Grampians National Park to the delightful town of Halls Gap, then off to stretch those legs with a walk through the breath-taking Wonderland Ranges.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Boroka Lookout, Mt Difficult Road, Halls Gap, Victoria 3381 Australia
We make our way to the most scenic lookout within the Grampians National Park, with panoramic views over Halls Gap and the eastern rangers.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: MacKenzie Falls, Victoria Australia
Then relax at the base of Australia's most inspiring waterfall Mackenzie Falls (alternatively Silverband Falls or Beehive Falls).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Balconies, Reeds Lookout Carpark, Victoria Australia
Hike to the remarkable Jaws of Death and Balconies Lookout experiencing majestic views and scenery, featured in the famous Japanese Animation ‘Princess Mononoke’.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre, 277 Grampians Rd, Halls Gap, Victoria 3381 Australia
You stop for a break in Halls Gap in the heart of the Grampians for lunch before a visit to Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre. This Centre brings to life the amazing history, art and culture of the local aboriginal communities.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking
- A minimum level of fitness is required
- Please bring sunscreen, water bottle, hat and sunglasses
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 8 years, due to the length of walks and for safety reasons
- Not suitable for infants or children under 8 years old.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- National Park fees
- Light Lunch in Halls Gap
- On-board water refill stations
- On-board WiFi connection
- Small-group touring option (max 24)
- Live commentary on board
- Professional drive/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicles
- Download our FREE App “Tour Translations of Australia” before travel! Available in Google Play & Apple App Store in 10 languages.
- Entry/Admission - Grampians National Park
- Entry/Admission - Beaufort Visitor Information Centre
- Entry/Admission - Halls Gap Visitor Information Centre
- Entry/Admission - Boroka Lookout
- Entry/Admission - MacKenzie Falls
- Entry/Admission - The Balconies
- Entry/Admission - Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre
- Breakfast, Dinner
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
1: Athenaeum Theatre, 188 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
2: Grampians VIC 3314, Australia
13 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Autopia Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.