Spend a full day visiting the heritage-listed Grampians National Park, famous for its natural beauty and Aboriginal rock art. Get spectacular views from Boroka Lookout, Reed Lookout and Balconies Lookout; cool off at MacKenzie Falls; browse the displays at Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre; and take easy hikes through gorgeous landscapes. You're bound to see native Australian wildlife, maybe even kangaroos bouncing around.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grampians National Park, Halls Gap, Victoria 3381 Australia
As you drive through the Grampians your experienced guide may have the opportunity to point out our unique wildlife, including kangaroos, emus and a vast array of birdlife and seasonal native wildflowers. Travel straight into the heart of the Grampians National Park to the delightful town of Halls Gap, then off to stretch those legs with a walk through the breath-taking Wonderland Ranges.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Beaufort Visitor Information Centre, 72 Neill St, Beaufort VIC 3373, Australia
En route to the Grampians stop at the township of Beaufort and enjoy your morning tea.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Halls Gap Visitor Information Centre, 117-119 Grampians Road, Halls Gap, Victoria 3381 Australia
Travel straight into the heart of the Grampians National Park to the delightful town of Halls Gap, then off to stretch those legs with a walk through the breath-taking Wonderland Ranges.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Boroka Lookout, Mt Difficult Road, Halls Gap, Victoria 3381 Australia
We make our way to the most scenic lookout within the Grampians National Park, with panoramic views over Halls Gap and the eastern rangers.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: MacKenzie Falls, Victoria Australia
Then relax at the base of Australia's most inspiring waterfall Mackenzie Falls (alternatively Silverband Falls or Beehive Falls).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Balconies, Reeds Lookout Carpark, Victoria Australia
Hike to the remarkable Jaws of Death and Balconies Lookout experiencing majestic views and scenery, featured in the famous Japanese Animation ‘Princess Mononoke’.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre, 277 Grampians Rd, Halls Gap, Victoria 3381 Australia
You stop for a break in Halls Gap in the heart of the Grampians for lunch before a visit to Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre. This Centre brings to life the amazing history, art and culture of the local aboriginal communities.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate level of fitness is required to complete the walks
- Please bring sunscreen, water bottle, hat and sunglasses, comfortable walking shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 6 years, due to the length of walks and for safety reasons
- Not suitable for infants or children 5 years old and younger.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- For your safety, we have implemented comprehensive hygiene measures and increased regular sanitation. It is mandatory that all guests complete the Declaration of Health and Travel History and reconfirm their tour 48 hours prior to departure.
- Admission to Grampians National Park
- Australian wildlife sightings, guided bush walks (2 hours in total)
- On-board wifi and water refill station
- Experienced local driver guide to assist you throughout the day
- Comprehensive live commentary in a fun and social atmosphere
- Audio translation app available in 10 different languages
- Air-conditioned mini-coach travel, small group touring experience
- Entry/Admission - Grampians National Park
- Entry/Admission - Beaufort Visitor Information Centre
- Entry/Admission - Halls Gap Visitor Information Centre
- Entry/Admission - Boroka Lookout
- Entry/Admission - MacKenzie Falls
- Entry/Admission - The Balconies
- Entry/Admission - Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre
- Any meals not indicated
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
1: Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
2: Grampians VIC 3314, Australia
12 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Autopia Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.