Maximise your time in Melbourne by traveling on this late departure Great Ocean Road Tour and enjoy the delights of free chocolate samples and beautiful sunsets views at the 12 Apostles.
A perfect way to experience the National Heritage listed Great Ocean Road capturing some awesome photo opportunities as the sun sets across this southern coastline. Visiting the brand new and stunning Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie & Ice-Creamery located on the edge of Anglesea. See all the major highlights of the Great Ocean Road after all the crowds of left and returned to Melbourne.
This lunchtime departure enables you time explore the beauty and culture of the most livable city 'Melbourne'.
About This Deal
If you are a person that does not appreciate getting up at the crack of dawn to head out on tour or are looking for the best photo opportunity along the Great Ocean Road, then why not leave after the crowds and travel the Great Ocean Road on this Sunset Experience, leaving from Melbourne at approximately 11:00am and returning around midnight.
This tour includes all the major highlights as a normal day tour except leaves the city a few hours later, heading out over the Westgate Bridge towards Geelong
. First stop will give you the opportunity to stretch your legs, walk the beach and check out the spectacular coastal views before stopping for a photo opportunity at the historic Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch. Visiting the brand new and stunning Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery, where you enjoy the delicious complimentary chocolate samples.
Drive through the popular seaside townships of Torquay, Anglesea, Wye River, Lorne, stopping along the way to go Koala spotting in the wild. Explore the Otway Rainforest admiring some of the tallest trees in the world whilst you cool off hidden from the harsh Australian sun. Learn of tragic tails of the Shipwreck Coast and take a dip in the cool waters of Loch Ard Gorge.
Arriving at the 12 Apostles just in time to make your way down to the boardwalk to watch the sunset upon the limestone rock formations. To see the sky light up with an a-ray of glorious colors, but make sure you have your camera at the ready to capture that picture perfect postcard shot. Before heading back to Melbourne in the dark.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Our vehicles are not wheelchair, prams or child stroller accessible please refrain from bring on tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Inner city pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Delicious Chocolate samples
- Expert Tour Commentary
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Small-group touring option (max 24 pax)
- Free downloadable tour commentary translation (10 languages available) “Tour Translations of Australia”! Available in Google Play & Apple App Store
- Entry/Admission - The Great Ocean Road
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Autopia Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.