Marvel at The Pinnacles desert landscape during the twilight hour. Explore the unique limestone structures with a guided walk through them as the sun is going down over the Indian Ocean. Witness the glowing colours while enjoying a delicious picnic dinner also.This tour includes a visit to the beautiful Yanchep National Park, wander the gardens, spot wild kangaroos and view koalas from boardwalks. For the more adventurous, choose to join a guided tour of Crystal Cave (own expense) and view the intricate stalagmites and stalactites.Highlights: • View the sunset as you stroll the Pinnacles Desert • Sunset over the Indian Ocean • Visit Yanchep National Park • Look for wild kangaroos and koalas • Optional Crystal Cave tour (own expense) • Australian themed chocolates (own expense) • Visit a West Coast beach known for wildlife
What You'll Get
Join us on tour for a day exploring some of the West Coast’s most stunning natural regions. Located only a short drive from Perth, we’ll take you into Yanchep National Park first. Wander the beautiful grounds here in search of wild kangaroos, enjoy a coffee at the Chocolate Drop tea rooms overlooking the gardens or stroll the boardwalk to view koalas. Keep your eyes out for wildflowers during the spring! There is also time to join a guided tour of Crystal Cave (own expense).
We then head up the coast to Hangover Bay, a beautiful beach known for its wildlife. As you wander the white sands, keep an eye out for bottle nose dolphins and Australian sea lions which can often be spotted here. There may even be time for a swim!
Then end your day with a visit to the amazing Pinnacles Desert in Nambung National Park where we enjoy a delicious picnic dinner. Walk through the wondrous limestone formations and watch as the colours change during the golden last hours of daylight. Explore the unique stacks as they glow just before the sunsets over the beautiful Indian Ocean. We then make our way back to Perth, arriving in the late evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking, very important as we're heading outback and all food needs to be pre-purchased prior to departure
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, not recommended for child aged 3 years old and under
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, you will need to bring a 1.5L water bottle to complete the walks and stay hydrated
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately as temperatures in Western Australia can be extreme. It is not unheard of for temperatures to reach over 50 degrees Celsius in summer and can get below zero overnight in winter. Please ensure you have checked the average temperatures for the times of your visit and have packed adequate clothing
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests can change pickup points after the booking has been made, please contact our reservations team 48hrs prior to travel.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Perth Return Tour
- Meals as indicated – 1D
- Guided Desert Walk
- Koala Boardwalk Spotting
- Tour Commentary
- Expert local guide
- Optional: Crystal Caves (own expense)
- Lunch & beverages
Criterion Hotel Perth, 560 Hay St, Perth WA 6000, Australia
10 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Autopia Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.