Enjoy two of Victoria's most popular destinations on this fabulous 2-day overnight tour inclusive of the Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island picturesque region. Drive along the magnificent National Heritage listed Great Ocean Road to see the famous 12 Apostles limestone stacks and pristine coastal beaches, then on day two we get the opportunity to experience first-hand one of Australia's top sightseeing activities located at Phillip Island to watch the world famous penguin parade at sunset. Includes a Free Koala Encounter Photo.
What You'll Get
Day 1: Great Ocean Road (L, D)
Begin the day driving along the stunning Great Ocean Road starting at the 12 Apostles and working across the coastline stopping at some magnificent spots along the way such as Loch Ard Gorge and Gibson Steps in Port Campbell and be amazed by the scenic views. Go for a swim if the weather and time permits.
Take a guided stroll through the ancient Great Otway National Park to check out these enormous trees nestled in a lush warm temperate rainforest hidden off the Great Ocean Road. Stop for lunch in Apollo Bay, then go koala spotting in the wild at Kennett River. We spend the afternoon cruising pass some spectacular scenery along the Surf Coast Hwy, before pulling into Torquay to enjoy dinner and get settled for the evening. Includes 1 nights accommodation in Torquay.
Day 2: Mornington Peninsula and Phillip Island (B)
On the second day, we finish your journey along the Great Ocean Road before taking the ferry from Queenscliff across to Sorrento. Driving through the beautiful Mornington Peninsula on route to Phillip Island to spend some time exploring the rugged coastline and see the abundance of Australian wildlife.
We enjoy time getting up close and personal with the unique animals at an Australian Wildlife Park, where you will have the opportunity to hand-feed wallabies, emus and kangaroos. Here we include an exclusive valued add for our Autopia passengers, received 'Close Encounter with a Koala' experience were you get to take home a souvenir photo at no extra cost. (normally $20). Before heading to the Nobbies Information Centre to view the stunning rocky coastline and penguin barrows. To cap of the trip, we head down to the beach to watch the magnificent Penguin Parade spectacle at sunset before heading back to Melbourne.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under, child fare prices are valid from 8 to 12 years old
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Our tours are conducted in English. If you require translated tour commentary, download our FREE App “Tour Translations of Australia” before travel! Available in Google Play & Apple App Store in the following languages: Cantonese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Overnight accommodation 1 Night
- Meals as per itinerary (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Selected Hotels Only)
- Free close encounter koala photo (valued at AU$18)
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Small-group touring (max 24 pax)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Athenaeum Theatre, 188 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Autopia Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.