The Great Ocean Road is travelled by more than 3.5million visitors each year. The crowds at each iconic destination are becoming increasingly busy making this magical region harder to enjoy. We have designed this Reverse Great Ocean Road Tour to avoid the crowds at peak times and to also allow our guests to see the awe inspiring 12 Apostles in the morning sun light which brightly illuminates this incredible rock formation. Journey along the entire Great Ocean Road stopping to walk through an ancient rainforest, explore quaint seaside villages, encounter wild Koalas and see the many incredible cliff top lookouts along the way.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: WWI Memorial, 117 Murray St, Colac VIC 3250, Australia
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Twelve Apostles Visitor Facility, Great Ocean Road, Princetown, Victoria 3269 Australia
.Explore the cliff edge boardwalk located in the Marine National Park, with spectacular unobstructed views of the limestone rock formations known as the 12 Apostles.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: London Bridge, west of Port Campbell on Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Stop At: Melba Gully National Park, 5 Melba Gully Rd, Lavers Hill, Victoria 3238 Australia
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mait's Rest, 17km west of Apollo Bay, Apollo Bay, Victoria Australia
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (it can get cold)
- Please note: Luggage size restricted to carry on only
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for children 4yo and under
- Eureka Skydeck tickets must be used at own leisure and not on a touring day, opens 10am-10pm.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Our vehicles are not wheelchair, prams or child stroller accessible please refrain from bring on tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- National Park fees
- On-board water refill stations
- Picnic Lunch
- Morning tea & biscuits
- Professional driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- On-board free Wifi for the journey home.
- download our FREE App “Tour Translations of Australia” before travel! Available in Google Play & Apple App Store in 10 languages.
- Small-group tour, on a 24 seater air conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles Visitor Facility
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ard Gorge
- Breakfast, Dinner
- Scenic Helicopter Flights $145 pp (POB)
Athenaeum Theatre, 188 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Autopia Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.