Join this brilliant 2 day tour from Melbourne showcasing all the incredible highlights of the Great Ocean Road and Grampians. Travel the heritage listed Great Ocean Road which spans 180km from Torquay to the 12 Apostles carved out of the cliffs of the south west coastline. Stop at stunning lookouts, explore quaint townships, walk through ancient rainforests on your way to the awe inspiring 12 Apostles coastlines. After an incredible day along the Great Ocean Road you will travel into the heart of the Grampians National Park and overnight in Halls Gap. The next morning you will explore the Grampians National Park seeing the sweeping mountainous views from Reeds Lookout, the Balconies, MacKenzie Waterfall and other magnificent walks before returning back to Melbourne.
What You'll Get
DAY 1 Melbourne to Great Ocean Road
Our journey begins on the beautiful Great Ocean Road Grampians Tour, enjoying the stunning scenery of this famous coastline. We stop in Kennett River to search for koalas in the wild, then onto the beautiful seaside village of Apollo Bay. Enjoy a relaxing walk through an ancient rainforest, admiring some of the world’s tallest trees in the Otway National Park. Next stop is the awe-inspiring Twelve Apostles, perfect photo opportunity and (optional add-on) scenic helicopter flight over the giant limestone stacks. Followed by a visit to the pristine beach of Loch Ard Gorge, where you will learn the tragic tales of this shipwreck coast. Heading inland to stay overnight in the Grampians National Park, Halls Gap. (L)
DAY 2 Grampians to Melbourne
Wake up to see the amazing views and kangaroos! Grampians National Park, one of Victoria’s most popular holiday destinations is an area rich in Aboriginal culture set in a beautiful and rugged ancient landscape. Embark on a walk in the National Park and take in some of the breathtaking views at Boroka and Reed’s Lookout. Before making our way to Mackenzie Falls (or Silverband Falls) where we hike to view these stunning falls. After an amazing 2 days exploring the rugged coastline and mountain ranges, we make our way back to Melbourne early in the evening. (B)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, not wheelchair accessible due to uneven surfaces.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Minimum age is 8 years old, not suitable for children under this age. Must book private room to share with child.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, children must stay in private rooms not share dormitories.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Over-sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Overnight accommodation 1 Night
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- One-way shared transfer
- Small-group touring option (max 24 pax)
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Live commentary on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Athenaeum Theatre, 188 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Autopia Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.