Experience the real Australian outback! After seeing all the sites by air, land at a working cattle station, Kings Creek Station. Take a quad bike safari and journey through magnificent Desert Oaks, cruise over rolling red sand dunes, pausing occasionally to take in the vast views and roaming wildlife. Minimum age 16 years for the quad bike, no experience necessary, must be in long pants, sunglasses/eyewear recommended due to dust from quads
What You'll Get
Experience the real Australian outback!
Fly over Uluru, Kata Tjuta, Lake Amadeus and Kings Canyon, seeing it all. A 10 minute flight from Kings Canyon, we land at an outback dirt strip at Kings Creek Station where we then take a short 5 minute drive to the station. There is a cafe at additional costs, serving fresh sandwiches to camel burgers! After a short lunch break, you will take a quad bike safari and journey through magnificent Desert Oaks, cruise over rolling red sand dunes, pausing occasionally to take in the vast views and roaming wildlife. Minimum age 16 years for the quad bike, no experience necessary.
If you would like to do the creek bed walk out at Kings Canyon, this can be arranged at an extra AU$50 per head paid on the day. Please advise staff and also allow an extra 2 hours for the tour.
Flights depart from sunrise all through to sunset.
Transfers to and from your hotel are included.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Quad bike tour have a weight limitation of 120 kilograms per person
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Quad bike tour required long pants
- Quad bike tour recommends sunglasses or other eyewear due dust
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Transfers to and from accommodation in yulara - Ayers Rock Resort
- Lunch is available but not included.
- Kings Canyon Creek bed walk, contact us if you wish to add this
1: Ayers Rock Airport, Yulara NT 0872, Australia
2: Yulara NT 0872, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Emu Walk Apartments will be picked up at Desert Gardens Hotel
The Lost Camel will be picked up at Sails in the Desert
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Morning Adventure 2/26/2020 - 3/16/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Monday - Sunday:||05:30 AM - 07:00 AM|
5 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ayers Rock Scenic Flights in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.