We spend more time in the rainforest than any other tour!
Immerse yourself in a rainforest experience like no other. Beginning the day at a secret location on the Mossman River for our one of a kind River Drift Snorkelling tour; searching for turtles, water dragons and the elusive platypus.
After a well earned lunch, enjoy a traditional Kuku Yalanji smoking ceremony at the Mossman Gorge; you’ll be cleansed of bad spirits and have traditional rainforest body paint applied. Exploring the Daintree National Park at an easy pace, this interpretive 1.5hr walk, will leave you with a deeper understanding of this breath-taking rainforest.
A Daintree adventure not to be missed!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mossman Gorge, Daintree National Park, Queensland 4873 Australia
Traditional Kuku Yalanji smoking ceremony; you’ll be cleansed of bad spirits and have traditional rainforest body paint applied. Exploring the Daintree National Park at an easy pace, this interpretive 1.5hr walk, will leave you with a deeper understanding of this breath-taking rainforest
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mossman, Mossman, Daintree Region, Queensland
River Drift Snorkelling
If you love nature and the water, then this is the perfect tour for you! Within an ancient rainforest, step into the cool, crystal clear water and drift with the current as you explore life under the water’s surface. Watch fish dart in and around the river stones and keep your eyes out for the occasional turtle. This family friendly tour is a perfect way to stay cool in the hot tropics and is a great introduction to snorkelling before heading out to the reefs. Small children can journey down the river on large river sleds.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be able to walk easily over uneven surfaces and through moving water
- You need to climb up tree roots to exit river (equivalent to 1.5m ladder)
- Max recommended weight limit is 125kg/297lb
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not suitable if you have limited mobility (knees, ankles, hips, shoulders, neck)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Port Dougals Transfers
- Entry/Admission - Mossman Gorge
- Cairns & Palm Cove Transfers (25AUD per person)
1: Wildlife Habitat, Port Douglas Rd, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
2: Raintrees Cafe, 2-6 Foxton Ave, Mossman QLD 4873, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup times vary depending on location.
7.45am Cairns (25AUD per person transfer)
8.25am Palm Cove (25AUD per person transfer)
9am Port Douglas (included in price)
8 to 10 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Back Country Bliss Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.